Is this a joke ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is this a joke ?

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Vikings | George Willing To Mentor - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
5:38 PT: Bill Williamson reports for the Pioneer Press free agent QB Jeff George (Seahawks) knows he can still be a starting QB, but he is willing to sign with a team that has a winning program. "Of course, I'd like to play like every other player in this league, but I also have a passion for helping younger players and helping them in any way. Young quarterbacks need someone, often another player, to talk to during the course of that game, and that was something I really enjoyed last year, and (I) look forward to doing it again," said George Sunday evening after his visit with the Minnesota Vikings. Coach Mike Tice is looking for a savvy veteran who can mentor QB Daunte Culpepper, especially on game days. The Vikings are said to be considering George and free agent QB Gus Frerotte (Bengals).

:rofl:

What is George supposed to mentor him = how to be inconsistent ? how to mope around ? :lol:

I didnt think that Tom Arnolds brother was still even around the NFL anymore.:D

Originally posted by jaketaylor
I didnt think that Tom Arnolds brother was still even around the NFL anymore.:D
if he could get his head on straight though, you have to admit he had one hell of an arm!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolfan06
if he could get his head on straight though, you have to admit he had one hell of an arm!:rolleyes:

But no way to utilize it mentally ...... Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom