Is this an option at all? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is this an option at all?

Dolphins17-0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What about Chris Bober, a pretty decent center, then move Mckinney over to the other guard spot(compete with whitley/yates) where most people feel he is better suited anyway. Just another thought since we are running out of options. As for the tackle position, any word on McIntosh at all? i know he wanted to go to oakland but we got him here for a visit without oakland giving him an offer, any word on if we offered anything?

also, i believe bober can play tackle as well since i heard the chiefs were looking into him as possible insurance for losing tait

Bober woud be an upgrade over Mckinney at center.Yes we should sign him and play him at C.

Bring in Salaam to play RT.

where most people feel he is better suited anyway

I just don't know thats a true statement. I know the Dolphins feel he's a better Center than he is a Guard. Thats why they kept having him compete directly with Ruddy and not trying to get into the mix at guard.

well, i always thought he struggled with the line calls and we didnt have anyone close to as good as a backup center where we had a bunch of guys at guard.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
well, i always thought he struggled with the line calls and we didnt have anyone close to as good as a backup center where we had a bunch of guys at guard.

he struggled because of inexperience, thats something he will get used to, comes playing time

To be honest I don't feel Seth is starting material . So far he has not shown any indication that he is , not to say he will not either this year or at some point.

While we certainly have other more pressing needs on the O line , I am of the opinion he will play at a level where you would want to upgrade , never feeling confident for the future.

But we shall see , as all indications , and cap limitations suggest has been pretty much penciled in.

if thats the case the dolphins don't draft OL very well better do better in FA

Back
Top Bottom