Is this feeley last chance | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is this feeley last chance

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
So is this it for feeley, and if so, are we going to have to eat the bonus money when he gets cut next year, and do we promote sage and see what happens

With the FO we have, i really dont know what to expect...It would'nt surprise me if they came out stating Clint Stoerner will get the starting nod this week.

It'd be really funny if Feeley got benched and Fiedler did worse. Would sure quiet down the boards a bit. But wether or not this is Feeley's last chance is anyone's guess, I'm not sure how they make those choices.

Nah, after completing this season Feeley will fail two drug tests and announce his retirment saying he wants to seek "The Truth." Then the Dolphins FO will go after him to get any kind of bonus/incentive money from him that they can. Try to retain his rights and let him rot.... Oh wait... nevermind we have an offensive line, that would never happen!

:jk:

Sounded like a fun story at the time it entered my mind. I don't think AJ is a quiter, at least I hope not. But it still worries me none the less. This offensive line is going to get someone killed if they keep playing the way they are.

Back
Top Bottom