Is this game gonna air? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is this game gonna air?

zackattack54

Finatic 24/7
Reaction score
My 1 main gripe about the 05 schedule might be the Sat Dec 24th game vs TEN. Remember last year the game got moved up to a Sat. and Directv didn't show it. Hopefully Sunday ticket will be Saturday ticket because there's a lot of games if not I'm gonna be pissed off on Christmas Eve.

They should show it since the majority of the games are on Saturday. It should be no different then Sunday.

zackattack54 said:
My 1 main gripe about the 05 schedule might be the Sat Dec 24th game vs TEN. Remember last year the game got moved up to a Sat. and Directv didn't show it. Hopefully Sunday ticket will be Saturday ticket because there's a lot of games if not I'm gonna be pissed off on Christmas Eve.
Since the majority of the games are on Saturday, yes I think it will air.

It will be on Sunday Ticket reason being is simple.

The NFL and College football have an agreement college ball saturday, NFL sunday,

However regular season college games are over then so all games will be shown on NFL sunday Ticket.

That's the reason we got screwed last year the game was conflicting with college so they couldn't air it outside of the respected city areas.

It should air. We missed the game last year because college football was still on during that time. So they weren't going to show a pro game the same time a college game would be on the air. College season is over and the only game that will probably be on is a low-level bowl game, and bowl games are usually played during the evening. All the pro games are scheduled during the daytime on Dec. 24th, so they will be over by the time any bowl games are played (if there are any bowl games scheduled on that day.)

Per the ealier leacked schedule, it will be a nationally telivised game:

Week 15 TENNESSEE AT MIAMI 1:00p (ET) NATIONAL December 24

zackattack54 said:

The only reason Direct TV didn't carry the TENN game last year was because the game was re-scheduled due to the hurricane & DTV had contracts with college football that early in the year.

Every year after the college season is over the NFL plays Saturday games & Direct TV has them...don't sweat it!:cooldude:

zackattack54 said:
bring on the egg nog then !!!

Yeah, it should be a good Christmas Eve. Watch the ball games during the day....just imagine, Kevin Carter eating his ex-team alive and sacking Steve McNair four times in that game to seal a Dolphins victory. Then spend the rest of the evening with family in a great mood sippin' on egg nog. Ahhh, "It's A Wonderful Life". :wink:

Come to think about it, I better get my Christmas shopping done early this year.
:lol:

FinaticalOne said:
Yeah, it should be a good Christmas Eve. Watch the ball games during the day....just imagine, Kevin Carter eating his ex-team alive and sacking Steve McNair four times in that game to seal a Dolphins victory. Then spend the rest of the evening with family in a great mood sippin' on egg nog. Ahhh, "It's A Wonderful Life". :wink:

Come to think about it, I better get my Christmas shopping done early this year.
:lol:

So that means December 23rd

I'm the exact same way, I'll prolly be sitting around on the 23rd in the evening going on crap football tomorrow, need to shop now

It will air and it will be a nice xmas present for all us fins fans as Nick leads us to another victory.

zackattack54 said:

Don't sweat it. That (like our entire season) was just an anomaly.

They will air it, last season they got caught with there pants down! They made a bunch of excuses that did not hold water!

Back
Top Bottom