Is this going to be a problem?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is this going to be a problem??

One problem...

Originally posted by chambers84
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news/ap/20020820/ap-jets-testaverde.html

Read thge Article above....all talk or something we should be concerned about.

... the WCO doesn't need fast WR's they need BIG physical WR's, or tough WR's. I'm not sure the Jets have that in Coles, Chrebet and Moss.

They are all small WR's, and I'm not sure they can handle the beating that they are going to be asked to take with all the dink and dunks of the WCO. Yes Moss can stretch the field, but what good is it when the bread and butter the dink and dunk reception is taken away because the WR's aren't the dink and dunk type WR's?

We'll see, I think the Jets will be right around 8-8.

Oliver...

I think the Jets will be a good team..but I don't think we should worry about them..They have to go through their learning curve too..Do you know of any player who doesn't think his team has a chance to be special.

Re: One problem...

Originally posted by Oliver

... the WCO doesn't need fast WR's they need BIG physical WR's, or tough WR's. I'm not sure the Jets have that in Coles, Chrebet and Moss.

They are all small WR's, and I'm not sure they can handle the beating that they are going to be asked to take with all the dink and dunks of the WCO. Yes Moss can stretch the field, but what good is it when the bread and butter the dink and dunk reception is taken away because the WR's aren't the dink and dunk type WR's?

We'll see, I think the Jets will be right around 8-8.

Oliver...

yeah but you forgot one thing................curtis martin. i would feel alot better about beating the jets if CM wasnt there. he just makes everything happen. and he doesnt get injured. coles is so athletic that he has scared me cus he has burned madison before. my opinion of the jets has changed. as long as vinnie can play and CM is still playing at a high level, it will always be a tough win for us. we have to overcome the jinx first of all. and we have to run run run with ricky if we expect to beat the jets. i dont feel like it cant happen. i feel very good about it.
i guess the thing i wonder about mroe than anything is how the offensive line for the jets is holding up. that is the big queston mark.

Back
Top Bottom