Is this possible? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is this possible?

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I was reading NFL.com and found an article talking about how Henry is refusing to go back to Buffalo and will sit out as long as it takes. Theyre obviously going to have to trade him. Then I thought about Ricky coming to Miami. Now...what if we traded for Travis Henry for semi-cheap...they have to get rid of him...and then got Ricky back for cheap? Obviously in a couple years theyre going to be more expensive but for the time being wouldnt that be pretty damn sweet if we had Ricky Williams and Travis Henry in the backfield??? We could then use our #2 on QB/WR/trade down....our RB's, WR's and possibly QB would all be set...we would have an amazing offense if the O-line shapes up with Houcks help...I have no idea if this is really realistic though...

That would be nice, terrible unlikely, but cool. Henry fumbles too much and this way it would be cut in half :) And also, they have completely different styles so it would be pretty nice to mix it up, it would definately be a fun duo to watch.

I don't see Henry here though.

Last time miami won a superbowl...

We had 3 amazing running backs

Czonka
csonka2-1.jpg

Kiick
kiick-1.jpg

Morris
morris2-1.jpg

Our offense will only become amazing when we square away the QB position. We can have all the WRs and RBs in the world but if Feeley keeps throwing TDs to the defense, it won't matter.

Henry wants out of buffalo because he wants to be a starter. he would not play for us if he is not going to be a starter.

thepoolboy said:
Our offense will only become amazing when we square away the QB position. We can have all the WRs and RBs in the world but if Feeley keeps throwing TDs to the defense, it won't matter.

Good players around Feeley will make life easier though. Obviously he needs to get better, but I dont want to turn this into another Feeley thread so forget I said anything :D

DonShula84 said:
Good players around Feeley will make life easier though. Obviously he needs to get better, but I dont want to turn this into another Feeley thread so forget I said anything :D

Don't worry, I'm getting tired of the subject too. Maybe I'll just shut up about the subject until just before the draft.

Back
Top Bottom