Is THIS possible? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is THIS possible?

ItalianDolFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Id surely try it. Nick Saban tries to think who is gonna be the WORST team in the NFL next year, and he tries to trade our 2nd overall pick to them, so that next year we get Matt Leinart? I think its a good thought...but its a possibility that he might try to make a guess at who the worst team will be next year, and trade the 2nd pick to them, so next year WE get the 1st overall pick and select Matt Leinart...i like it.

Anybody else think its possible?

ItalianDolFan said:
Id surely try it. Nick Saban tries to think who is gonna be the WORST team in the NFL next year, and he tries to trade our 2nd overall pick to them, so that next year we get Matt Leinart? I think its a good thought...but its a possibility that he might try to make a guess at who the worst team will be next year, and trade the 2nd pick to them, so next year WE get the 1st overall pick and select Matt Leinart...i like it.

And if AJ breaks out..and dominates..what then..?

Sorry, no. The NFL is impossible to predict.

ItalianDolFan said:

:yell:

ItalianDolFan said:

He isnt any better than Smith or Rodgers!:shakeno:

anything is possible, your scenario is highly improbable though. Even if he thought Leinert was that much better that Rodgers/Smith, who can accurately predict who the worst team will be ? I'm gonna guess San Fran again though.

and what if the team that he chooses takes someone in the #2 slot that ends up making that team much better... and therefore then do not end up last

How would we pull a deal off with the Niners? You know they will be in last place again next year.

I'd wait until week six at the trade deadline and if anyone is 0-6, I'd like my chances.

Edit: Just realized what I wrote. Blonde moment.

Wow...guess the worst team? Not in the NFL unless it is an expansion year

it would be stupid to take the risk, but like the other guy said, i think tennesee will be the worst if Mcnair doesn't pull his finger out

Back
Top Bottom