Is this really a sandwich game that could cause an upset | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is this really a sandwich game that could cause an upset

How can the Hearald say it's a sandwich game, and at the same time say that Jacksonville isn't that bad? No, it's not a sandwich game because the Jags are not are not as bad as their record indicates.

sandwich game - why was the Jints game any bigger, it was an NFC game and only the 4th time we have played them :confused:

No way.

This is a game where the offense is looking forward to proving that last week was not really them. Ricky will run for over a hundred, and Jay will pass for 200-250 yards. No picks.

I'm going to email that Greg Cote and tell him he wouldn't know a sandwich game if it bit him in the butt when the Phins win.

Originally posted by Sherif
I'm going to email that Greg Cote and tell him he wouldn't know a sandwich game if it bit him in the butt when the Phins win.
the Phins are totally looking past Jax ;)

(On if the upcoming game against division foe New England causes the team to overlook Jaguars) – “I don’t think so. Good teams don’t overlook any opponent. We like to consider ourselves a good team at this point.â€Â
Ricky

(On if that attitude especially applies to this week) - “Well certainly. You look at them and on film they are a lot better team than their record shows. They played a couple of undefeated teams, Carolina and Indianapolis, very tough. They’ve been in at least three of their four losses. They were very close to winning those games. We can’t take anything for granted.â€Â
Jay

On after the Houston loss, the Dolphins have learned not to take anyone lightly) - “You can’t underestimate anybody. Jacksonville hasn’t been blown out. If you look at the scores of their games and the way they have played, they’ve had chances to win the ballgames. They are very good football team, a hungry team who is playing at home. They have every reason to be excited and they will be. We will be also.â€Â
JT

http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=2926

Back
Top Bottom