Is This Still Top 5 Offense?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is This Still Top 5 Offense??

KTOWNFINFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Before the season started I heard a lot of talk about this being a top 5 offense. Is this still possible? Or is Tannehill just that good that we can't get along without him? We are averaging 249 per game, and the pats 419. We have are in week 5 so if we just get 170x5 (850) yards above average we can be there. Any chance we can put up 850 in the 2nd half?

The OL is absolutely horrific. Tunsil is playing like ****. Though Cutler has issues he is not the only problem.

Holy cow I haven't seen offense this inept since John Beck

Who said this would ever be a top 5 O?

OL is bad, QB is bad, Parker is inconsistent and hurt again, and our starting receiving TE is washed up and bad.

Make the QB good instead of bad and the offense still has issues.

Tannehill is just that good. He bailed out Gase last year. Gase is on my hot seat cause he won't put in Moore. Means he is coaching with his heart and not the win. Gase you dumb idiot. It's been 10 quarters and our defence is beating our offence 7-6 in 10 quarters. CUTLER IS DONE. Get Moore in immediately you moron

Our best chance is to punt on first down so we don't lose so much ground and hope the defense or special teams can score

This will probably turn out to be in the bottom 5 offenses in Dolphins history. Cutler stinks and should have never been signed. The Offensive line has been awful. Too much money is being paid to Pouncey who can no longer play at a high level. Bushrod should have been allowed to retire and replaced. Asiata needs to get some playing time. The rest of the OGs are JAGs who shouldn't be starting in the NFL. Tunsil has not lived up to expectations, that needs to change soon or the team will need to add LT to it's long laundry list of needs going into 2018. Julius Thomas does not belong in the NFL. DeVante Parker has proven that he can't be counted on, leaving a huge ? at WR where the Dolphins have a lot invested. The rest of the skill position players are not playing up to their potential and need to wake the heck up. The only one who shows consistent effort is Jay Ajayi but without a legit passing game teams will just go all out to shut him down. With no threat of a deep passing game and a below average OL, Ajayi is forced to make something out of nothing every time he gets the ball. Adam Gase needs to make some changes immediately to at least try to spark the offense. However until some serious personnel changes are made, this offense is going to continue to struggle. I am not expecting much from them in 2017.

Tannehill is just that good. He bailed out Gase last year. Gase is on my hot seat cause he won't put in Moore. Means he is coaching with his heart and not the win. Gase you dumb idiot. It's been 10 quarters and our defence is beating our offence 7-6 in 10 quarters. CUTLER IS DONE. Get Moore in immediately you moron

SMH....WOW.....just WOW!

Cutler is a big problem out there. Gase can try and cover up for his weaknesses, limit the exposure, shorten his leash, whatever....but it isn't working.

He stinks, and Gase's attempt at play-calling his way out of it, instead of letting Cutler do what Cutler does best, isn't working.

We should have signed Kaepernick, he can make plays with his legs and does not turn the ball over much. The crap line would not have hurt him as bad and he would for the first time in his career have good weapons all around him.

Gase is going to lose the team soon,if he hasn’t already.
Someone posted this exact thing a couple of weeks ago and I thought it was a load of BS. But now I am not so sure.....you might have a point.

Back
Top Bottom