Is this the most radical and comprehensive makeover in NFL history? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is this the most radical and comprehensive makeover in NFL history?

raving

Starter
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
1,913
Reaction score
1,050
Age
56
Location
in my house
I believe our offseason has the potential to be the best in NFL history. A franchise DESTROYED by a hapless, blockhead, that was as innovative as a piece of wood to a potential dynasty - in months!

Hats off to Saban!

And for all of you cynics out there - get on the learning curve!
 

SCall13

Finheaven QB
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
13,542
Reaction score
229
Location
Charlotte, NC
raving said:
I believe our offseason has the potential to be the best in NFL history. A franchise DESTROYED by a hapless, blockhead, that was as innovative as a piece of wood to a potential dynasty - in months!

Hats off to Saban!

And for all of you cynics out there - get on the learning curve!


It is pretty impressive huh? A little depth on the D-Line and another CB and we'll be in awesome shape. This team will have a huge turn around this season. HUGE!!!
 

CitizenSnips

Ready for Henne.
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
6,921
Reaction score
1
Age
34
Um, no i doubt it. It was a pretty good offseason on paper. But who's to say ANY move we made will pay off. none of us know anything until opening weekend.
 

raving

Starter
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
1,913
Reaction score
1,050
Age
56
Location
in my house
Saban4prez said:
Um, no i doubt it. It was a pretty good offseason on paper. But who's to say ANY move we made will pay off. none of us know anything until opening weekend.

And I guess you want Saban for president because....what? he's a failure? or a wannabe? or a bozo almost winner? or you too think/believe/know that this guy is an abolute freakin animal! with a football IQ on steroids! or do you just appreciate mediocre presidents?
 

LarryFinFan

Left So Fla, never the Fins...
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
7,694
Reaction score
2
Location
NC
raving said:
I believe our offseason has the potential to be the best in NFL history. A franchise DESTROYED by a hapless, blockhead, that was as innovative as a piece of wood to a potential dynasty - in months!

Hats off to Saban!

And for all of you cynics out there - get on the learning curve!


If things get turned around and we have a magical season..yes, it would have to be considered the best in NFL history, but we don't really know that yet, do we ??


But love the optimism...
 

fishfan34

2008 AFC EASTERN DIVISION CHAMPIONS!
Joined
Dec 17, 2004
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
3
Age
50
Location
I'm back in Florida BABY!
I don't expect miracles this season, improvement, yes, miricles, no. But, I do expect and see a team and organization righting itself and poised to return to the top of the hill in the next couple of years.
 

A Wing Pilot

Section:445 Row:19 Seat:1&2
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Coral Springs
at the end of the season if we have improved then the answer to your question is yes, till then since we haven't even really had practice with pads yet or seen any real action

NO
 

CitizenSnips

Ready for Henne.
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
6,921
Reaction score
1
Age
34
raving said:
And I guess you want Saban for president because....what? he's a failure? or a wannabe? or a bozo almost winner? or you too think/believe/know that this guy is an abolute freakin animal! with a football IQ on steroids! or do you just appreciate mediocre presidents?


...how old are you again?

you're like a kid in a candy store with 10 bucks. Truth is, no one knows how this season will go.
 
Top Bottom