is this the worst 2-2 team ever?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

is this the worst 2-2 team ever??

Probably the worst I've ever felt about one of my teams in any sport after a win to get back to .500.

I can't remember any other Dolphins game where my mood after a win was exactly the same as it was after a loss the previous week.

The offense is just that bad. Where is the hope? I can stomach a bad offense with an inexperienced first/second year QB with potential. I don't really see how this offense improves much until Tannehill comes back. Thing is.....it actually could get worse. Cutler has thrown 3 picks in 4 games. Wouldn't be surprised if that number is doubled over the next 4.

Just thank the heavens we are 2-2, could b worse

Hell, if we win games 16-10 evey week into the playoffs I won’t care. Really do hope it starts to get better though.

I say no cause the Defense is playing well. Our offence needs to get it together. Granted this ain't a Super Bowl team as well of a playoff team but im excited about our young players. Tank been playing well. Harris looks different. God is going to be a beast in this league. Next year can be a good run. Tannehill is back and looks we be getting a Top 6 to 12 pick. Future looks good but this season with Cutler appears it ain't going to work. I said it all along. Tannehill will win a Super Bowl. Just take few more years not including this season

dolphins look like 6-10... I see us beating jets, oak , bills and maybe somebody else....we could of started mat moore same result..we are not that good this yr.. we win 2 games... at leased I can go to sport bar w my jersey on and pretend we good....

i agree. the road schedule is brutal. at falcons, at ravens, at panthers, at patriots, at bills, at chiefs YIKES!!!!!! theyll be lucky to win 1 of those games. they gotta run the table at home the rest of the way if they wanna sniff meaningful games in dec.

No idea if it’s the worst ever. The offense is horrific though. Next week is going to be a bloodbath. After that they’ll have a chance to get back to .500 with the Jets at home. Of course a short week later they’re at Baltimore.

Doesn’t look promising.

dolphins look like 6-10... I see us beating jets, oak , bills and maybe somebody else....we could of started mat moore same result..we are not that good this yr.. we win 2 games... at leased I can go to sport bar w my jersey on and pretend we good....

Carr will be back for Oakland by that game...Weeks 8-14 could be 7 straight losses. Out of the remaining 12 games I don't see more than 3 wins.

I’m used to 11-5, 12-4, 10-6 at the worst.

But when I was growing up Miami was awesome.

Oh, how far we have fallen....

what difference does it make? We're 2-2 and that's that. If our offense sucks again on Sunday the falcons will trash us

Ozzy rules!!

Just thank the heavens we are 2-2, could b worse

It's about to get worse, much worse. Have you looked at the upcoming schedule? We are very likely to experience the exact opposite of the streak from last year. What makes it worse is that Gase/Cutler have made this team extremely frustrating to watch and have declined at an alarming rate.

This is such a strange year in the NFL. There are a few teams that look consistently outstanding like Kansas City, but most teams have had some real ups and downs.

Miami's offense is absolutely terrible so far, but at least the defense has shown signs of life. It's not a 2-2 that makes you feel good. It feels more like 0-4, but you never know what can happen in the next couple of games.

I was disillusioned from the preseason hype. Hearing that we had these awesome receivers with Cutler throwing bombs left and right. The current product is not as advertised.
Now that reality is here, 2-2 is not so bad. A win (Not a close played, "We almost had em" loss) in Atlanta is what I need to see that we can be something good this year.

Back
Top Bottom