Is this trade possible/realistic? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is this trade possible/realistic?

Do you think a team like Green Bay or Tennessee would trade their 1st round to us for Chambers and a 3rd rounder? I would love to take a WR in the first round but not with our only 1st round pick. Would you guys/gals do this trade if Ginn or Jarrett were still on the board when one of these teams were picking?

SD might want to trade for Chambers. They don't have a legit #1 WR, and in that offense, CC could flourish. What might they give for him? I don't know. I would want a first and third or two second round picks.

SD might want to trade for Chambers. They don't have a legit #1 WR, and in that offense, CC could flourish. What might they give for him? I don't know. I would want a first and third or two second round picks.

If SD is looking for a #1 why would they trade for a #2 in chambers? That doesnt make sense.

2 second rounders for CC? Lol, try a pair of 5s maybe. After this year hes not worth much.

Do you think a team like Green Bay or Tennessee would trade their 1st round to us for Chambers and a 3rd rounder? I would love to take a WR in the first round but not with our only 1st round pick. Would you guys/gals do this trade if Ginn or Jarrett were still on the board when one of these teams were picking?

YES!

Lets get real here.It is A very slim chance that we will ever do something like that. I think it would be some what ******ed, And at this point chambers hasnt been so great there is no way we get A 1st and A 3rd rounder from any half way decent GM! I like to see us go OT - Levi Brown 6-6, 325 - Penn State ,DT - *Alan Branch 6-6, 330 - Michigan or

WR - *Dwyane Jarrett 6-5, 210 - Southern California if he comes out he will probably be available. If booker is back which im not to sure if he is then I feel that the need at receiver isnt as big as Defensive OR Offensive line but all we can do is wait and see! LATER

He didnt say a 1st AND a 3rd for chambers...he said a 1st for (Chambers AND a 3rd)...

Id give Chambers and a 3rd to the Pats who have 2 1st rounders...for there higher 1st rounder...

then we can draft Ginn Jr at #9 and draft a LT with the mid to late 1st rounder we aquire for (Chambers AND a 3rd)...

Back
Top Bottom