Is this trade possible/realistic? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is this trade possible/realistic?

miami234ever

DenverCheesesteak
Reaction score
Do you think a team like Green Bay or Tennessee would trade their 1st round to us for Chambers and a 3rd rounder? I would love to take a WR in the first round but not with our only 1st round pick. Would you guys/gals do this trade if Ginn or Jarrett were still on the board when one of these teams were picking?

Do you think a team like Green Bay or Tennessee would trade their 1st round to us for Chambers and a 3rd rounder? I would love to take a WR in the first round but not with our only 1st round pick. Would you guys/gals do this trade if Ginn or Jarrett were still on the board when one of these teams were picking?

i doubt it

ud have to throw in more then a 3 rounder and the only WRS that id want would be Clavin Johnson and Jarret (if he comes out)

ud have to throw in more then a 3 rounder and the only WRS that id want would be Clavin Johnson and Jarret (if he comes out)
Why not Ted Ginn, Jeff samardzija, sidney rice, Dwayne Bowe, Craig Davis, Robert Meachem or Steve Smith?

im sick of cc's potential too.... one great unbelievable catch a game...does NOT make up for dropping too many 3rd down conversions ....

how do you make a behind the back, one fingered grab on one play..and then drop the ball ( yep, just LIKE t.owens) when it is in your grasp... on aniother

Chambers's cap # is too big and I don't like Jarrett's lack of separation speed. He looks more like a Keyshawn Johnson when we need more of a Steve Smith type.

i hope we will all be smileGINN in april

Chambers's cap # is too big and I don't like Jarrett's lack of separation speed. He looks more like a Keyshawn Johnson when we need more of a Steve Smith type.

looks more like a Keyshawn Johnson when we need more of a Steve Smith type..

like mr.ginn?

Is Meachem coming out?

I hope not...

But, then, I am a UT Vols fan. :)

If he was waiting to decide after the Outback Bowl, his stock didn't go up much in that game. He was pretty much a non-factor. That was probably largely due to one of his fellow receivers missing the game due to academic ineligibility (made a D in one of his classes). With only two of the primary three receivers to defend (the backup that got a start had four catches all season), Penn State's D was able to take Meachem out of the game. :(

Lets get real here.It is A very slim chance that we will ever do something like that. I think it would be some what ******ed, And at this point chambers hasnt been so great there is no way we get A 1st and A 3rd rounder from any half way decent GM! I like to see us go OT - Levi Brown 6-6, 325 - Penn State ,DT - *Alan Branch 6-6, 330 - Michigan or
WR - *Dwyane Jarrett 6-5, 210 - Southern California if he comes out he will probably be available. If booker is back which im not to sure if he is then I feel that the need at receiver isnt as big as Defensive OR Offensive line but all we can do is wait and see! LATER

im sick of cc's potential too.... one great unbelievable catch a game...does NOT make up for dropping too many 3rd down conversions ....

how do you make a behind the back, one fingered grab on one play..and then drop the ball ( yep, just LIKE t.owens) when it is in your grasp... on aniother

I'll tell you why Chambers drops all the simple catches like curls and slants but makes the amazing acrobatic circus catches whenever given the chance. It's because whenever a QB puts the ball right on his numbers he tries to catch it with his body which is a taboo for a receiver. He also looks like he lacks concentration on the ball on the easy catches. However, if you ever look at a shot of him catching one of his diving 540 kickflip mctwist catches, he's incredibly focused on the ball and he uses his HANDS to catch the ball. His HANDS are amazing when he uses them, unlike that big 84 on his chest that repels the ball when he lets it into his body. So in a nutshell Chambers catches the hard ones because he uses his hands and stays focused the ball and the ball only, not the run after the catch or what have you. And on the simple curls and hitches he just lacks focus and has a terrible inclination to let the ball get into his body. It's almost as if he's totally raw and uncoached because he is just breaking all the receiver 101 basic guidelines.

clear.gif
i hope we will all be smileGINN in april

I'm sorry man, but thats the worst line Ive heard in a very long time :lol:

looks more like a Keyshawn Johnson when we need more of a Steve Smith type..

like mr.ginn?
Ginn would be nice, but he still may be a little raw. Do we want a developmental player with the 9th pick in the draft? We don't have the luxury to do that.

nobody would give up a first DAY pick for chambers after this season.

Back
Top Bottom