Is this years draft the best since 1983 (QB's) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is this years draft the best since 1983 (QB's)

DaQuix

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Is this years draft the best since 1983 (kelly, marino, elway...etc) ?

We got J.P. Losman, Eli Manning, Phillip Rivers, Drew Henson and Big Ben?

Call me in 10 years and I'll let you know. ;)

Only time will tell. All of them won't be all that great this year and Rivers might not even sign with the Chargers. Eli will get the crap beaten out of him this year. Losman will need time to develop and I don't see him starting for a few years(Probably will start in 2006).

This is how I rank this years class(on how I think they will do their entire run):

1. Big Ben(thats right)
2. Manning
3. Henson
4. Rivers(for someone reason I keep seeing another Ryan Leaf)
5. Losman

Muck said:
Call me in 10 years and I'll let you know. ;)

Me thinks he right, they tried to compare several QB draft classes to 83 and non compare so far.

I actually think big ben will be a bust. Out of all of the qb's losman has the best upside and the most talent, if he can keep his attitude and character in line watch out. Manning will be very good and henson and rivers will be good. This is my rankings

1. Manning
2. Rivers
3. Losman
4. Henson
5. Ben

Here is my list

1. Manning
2. Losman
3. Rivers
4. Henson
5. Ben

Why is everyone here so keen on Henson? He hasnt showed me anything. Putting Losman #5 is like saying Ricky Williams is a role model for all NFL players. Its a joke. And as to date he has had the best pre-season.

1. Ben Roethlisberger
2. Henson
3. Manning
4. Losman
5. Rivers

If I had to pick one bust it would be Rivers.

You never know though, a few years ago the 1999 Draft class with McNabb, Akili Smith, Tim Couch, Daunte Culpepper, Cade McNown was supposed to be this generations Elway/Marino draft.

And 3 of the 5 have bombed out of there draft teams already. (Couch, McNown, Smith)

Shaun King, Brock Huard, Joe Germaine, and Aaron Brooks (drafted by GB) also went Rounds 2-4. And they all bombed on the teams that drafted them also.

1. Rivers
2. Eli
3. Ben
4. Losman
5. Henson

Henson IMO has a lot to prove. I'm not high on him at all. Neither am I on Losman. Ben is a real crap shoot, Eli is struggeling, but if he has half of what Payton has he'll be a good QB to say the least.

Now to Rivers....I HATE the fact that SD got him. They have a knack for ruining prospective QB's. The guy was INSANE with his reads and accuracy. I see another Kosar in the kid, if SD doesn't screw him up I see him as being the best QB in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom