Is Tom Brady on the radar for 2020 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Tom Brady on the radar for 2020

Then his 5 yd passes = 3-5 yes not 12-25

Contract up, Brady probably wants 3 year 90 mil deal and quite possibly Belichick insulted him with his extension offer. He is know to do that. Looking at what Russel Wilson got 30 mil a yr Brady already given New England a price break may just be looking to cash in one more time. Both probably think there responsible for the 5 rings, what's the one thing either or both have to prove...

Belichick is know for getting rid of players right before they crumble.
If Brady drives down and scores the game winning TD in this years super bowl game, some team will be willing to buy even at 42.

Could all just be posturing and a deal gets done.

Brady is overrated. He did not make Belichick.
Agreed. He has no special physical gifts. He has executed BB’s system in expert fashion. Let’s not forget how Cassell, Jimmy G and Brissett looked in same system.

I think if Brady leaves, Belichick leaves too. But not to coach. I can see Belichick taking a VP role. He has a place in Jupiter so...

Agreed. He has no special physical gifts. He has executed BB’s system in expert fashion. Let’s not forget how Cassell, Jimmy G and Brissett looked in same system.
Let’s not downplay Brady’s greatness. He is the GOAT whether you want to admit it or not. Jimmy G & Brissett started like a combined 4 or 5 games. Cassel started almost a full season surrounded by maybe the most talented team of all time. I don’t think Brady or Belichick would have any rings without each other. The most talented qb I have ever seen was Marino, but he’s not the goat.

Let’s not downplay Brady’s greatness. He is the GOAT whether you want to admit it or not. Jimmy G & Brissett started like a combined 4 or 5 games. Cassel started almost a full season surrounded by maybe the most talented team of all time. I don’t think Brady or Belichick would have any rings without each other. The most talented qb I have ever seen was Marino, but he’s not the goat.
Lol definitely not the GOAT. Give me Montana and Marino and day of the week over Brady...

There is a rumor going around that says this might be Tom Brady’s last year in New England. (I think it was started by Adam Shefter) im just connecting some dots here but...
Owner is a Michigan alumni
Our coaching staff is From New England
We have a boat load of money next year
Idk man, but if Brady can get past the terrible roster, I definitely wouldn’t bet against it.

you were told a million times to stay off your parents PC and finish your homework

I'd rather sign satan to be our QB then Tom Brady, Garbage to even insinuate bringing him to miami after causing 20 years of dread and misery as we have had to watch our division rival go to 10 out of 20 superbowls!

I wouldn't be able to forgive this franchise if we signed him and if we did I think we deserve worse then the curse of Babe Ruth.

How was Montana Better then Brady? I would agree Marino is the best passer of all time but team success can not be completely ignored
For one Montana was 4-0 in SBs and never turned the ball over in those games. He was pretty much perfect.

Agree to an extent......New England missed the playoffs with Cassell over a full season. Jacoby Brissett was pretty pedestrian in his two starts in New England. I think Belichek could consistently be 9-7 or 10-6 with lower tier starting QBs.

Lol definitely not the GOAT. Give me Montana and Marino and day of the week over Brady...
Steve Young.

Dude didn't start really until he was 30....and he lead the league in passing touchdowns four times.....something Marino did only three times.

Brady will never go to another team. He is a system QB and he knows it...always has. This is part of the reason why he has taken pay cuts over the years instead of moving on to another team. He may be the greatest system QB of all time, but he would be completely exposed outside of NE, especially at this point in his career. He has worked hard to create a legacy, he will not tarnish it by going somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom