Is Tua fat? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Tua fat?

Hes getting roasted on Twitter for being fat, I don't think he's "fat" but he definitely doesn't look like he's in game shape

its def an issue ive had with him, not gonna deny it..its not a flattering shot, and like ive been saying for years he carries to much weight in his midrift and lacks musculature in his upper body.

i know his body very well, its just something i study all my life, genetics and physiques of pro athletes..when i go to camp this year i will be able to tell how much work hes put in.

Is Mahomes fat? Mahomes has been getting called 'Fat Mahomes' the past few days because of a recent photo too

Screenshot_20230413_220549_Instagram.jpg

It's the offseason. I'm sure plenty of guys are on a bulking cycle and probably also enjoying getting to relax a bit more

Jfc, the amount of people who don't know how to build and shape mass on the human body is astounding. The guy has to be in peak performance for 6 months of the year the other 6 is training and building.

There is a process to shaping a body and in short form its bulk and cut. I love pundits who take a pic and glean some nonsense from it. Look at his calves in that pic. Now look at yours. Good? Need help identifying where your calf muscle is because you forgot what it was?

People said he was too small before, now he's too fat... Unreal. The guy is in full on build mode right now taking absurd calories per day and by first week game time will have moved that to upper body. Well, hopefully 😂

I'm not surprised by who started this thread either. 100% sure he looked up calves.

Jfc, the amount of people who don't know how to build and shape mass on the human body is astounding. The guy has to be in peak performance for 6 months of the year the other 6 is training and building.

There is a process to shaping a body and in short form its bulk and cut. I love pundits who take a pic and glean some nonsense from it. Look at his calves in that pic. Now look at yours. Good? Need help identifying where your calf muscle is because you forgot what it was?

People said he was too small before, now he's too fat... Unreal. The guy is in full on build mode right now taking absurd calories per day and by first week game time will have moved that to upper body. Well, hopefully 😂

I'm not surprised by who started this thread either. 100% sure he looked up calves.
Of all the muscles you could have used to try and make your point, you chose the one that relies the most on genetics. Having big calves when ur bottom heavy isnt an accomplishment.

Being heavy might be Tua’s best bet. Tougher to rag doll the fat kid.

Probably coming off a bulk, either way there’s never been a super ripped qb that was good. Most qbs don’t look like athletes aside from their height. Look at early Tom Brady/Manning I mean Brady later leaned out later in his career but traditional muscles don’t correlate to ability to throw. In fact being jacked could limit your throwing motion and actually hurt the ability to throw.

Back
Top Bottom