Is Tua fat? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Tua fat?

Ever since first I saw this thread I had this dumb ass comedy line in my head. In order to retain my sanity (no comments), I have to get it out.

Wife: Does this outfit make me look fat?

Husband: Not at all dear. Your fat ass makes you look fat.

its def an issue ive had with him, not gonna deny it..its not a flattering shot, and like ive been saying for years he carries to much weight in his midrift and lacks musculature in his upper body.

i know his body very well, its just something i study all my life, genetics and physiques of pro athletes..when i go to camp this year i will be able to tell how much work hes put in.
You know his body huh??!! I think we are going to have to investigate this! He's married ya bastard!!

I said Tua didnā€™t seem like he was in great shape a couple weeks ago and was corrected and told he was a muscle man fit for a Mr Olympia show

Ever since first I saw this thread I had this dumb ass comedy line in my head. In order to retain my sanity (no comments), I have to get it out.

Wife: Does this outfit make me look fat?

Husband: Not at all dear. Your fat ass makes you look fat.
You know why guys make fun of fat quarterbacks? ( Old version of joke was women but to be politically correct I went gender neutral šŸ˜)

Answer: Because they ARE fat

Back
Top Bottom