Is Tua fat? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Tua fat?

Nick Hicks said in most recent interview that Tua has been deliberately ‘stacking‘ since the beginning of the offseason to add more muscle; said currently Tua weighs 220-pounds, 10% body fat.
Which is yoked for the record.

And here we are thinking he needs to look like Jaylen Phillips.

He looks strong to me. He’ll burn some fat during training camp. According to his trainer he’s 10% body fat, but that picture does sort of make me question that. having said that, I do’nt mind QB1 having a thick lower body. Core strength is important and jujitsu will help him develop that.

He's as fat as a over stuffed hefty bag.
john cena wwe GIF by ADWEEK

This is probably generalizing, but Samoan people in general tend to look a bit on the thicker side when they gain weight, even if its through the weight room. I don't think I've ever actually seen a "shredded" player of Samoan descent before. They all tend to look a little "chubby", even Junior Seau to a degree. With that said, Tua is fine and looks to be in great shape.

This is probably generalizing, but Samoan people in general tend to look a bit on the thicker side when they gain weight, even if its through the weight room. I don't think I've ever actually seen a "shredded" player of Samoan descent before. They all tend to look a little "chubby", even Junior Seau to a degree. With that said, Tua is fine and looks to be in great shape.
1685648354410.png

Fat, slow, short, and injury-plagued......what is the over/under on White's number of games played?

Well, he's neither fat, or slow, not the shortest QB, the guy playing in Denver (that once won a SB) might be, and Injuries happen, until they finally don't (See Brees).

I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for 0 games for White/Thompson.

Back
Top Bottom