Is Tua Tagovailoa the most overrated 2020 NFL draft prospect? | College Football Live | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Tua Tagovailoa the most overrated 2020 NFL draft prospect? | College Football Live

You're wanting to see if Tua can do something like this to win a national championship before wanting him to be a Dolphin?

It shouldn't be hard to understand on a Dolphins fan board why I really hate Alabama. But man, the way Tua came on in that game, I had a hard time rooting against him. His performance was just one a great sports story.

No.

I am not an Alabama fan by any means but Tua is something special.

Like any other QB, he has much to learn but the things he can do are amazing.

He is not your prototypical QB like Andrew Luck or Peyton Manning were but a different sort that can flourish in today's NFL, I believe.

Most overrated? Not by a long shot.

Tua, at least as far as fan perception, is a victim of his own success. He's been so good at such a young age that when he doesn't light the world on fire people are dying to find a reason to pin his success on Alabama as a team.

Meanwhile other guys can regularly have games worse than Tua at his worst and people hope their team picks them in the first round.

Stop...just stop..over rated my ass....Watch the Bama games...this year and last year...Bama has a average offensive line...NO running game and our
defense is not very good../Tua and our recievers are and have been carrying Alabama on their shoulders..

Lots of talent around him, but you've still got to be pretty good to win the way they do. Look at Brock Berlin in 2003 Miami...great team around him, but "meh" as a QB, and all it got them was 10-2, 9-3 the next year.

I don't see Tua as overrated...I think he's a damn fine prospect.

If Tua doesn't ball out every game...Bama will lose three games...that's how bad and young the talent around Tua is right now.

Back
Top Bottom