Is Wfor Going To Show The Preseason Game On The 8th? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Wfor Going To Show The Preseason Game On The 8th?

I still don't have any CBS service on my DirecTV. Still out. DirecTV tells me it won't affect the Sunday Ticket. I don't live in Florida so streaming the Dolphins pre season games from Miami Dolphins.com may not allow me to view those games?
I know this contradicts the post by Phxsunfan, but I asked this earlier in the year and someone told me it should be available for us out of towners

I know this contradicts the post by Phxsunfan, but I asked this earlier in the year and someone told me it should be available for us out of towners
Travis, that was my initial impression, but I'm not so sure now. Apparently it only for Florida area residents. I'll wait until the game starts next week and give it try. If it don't work, there's really nothing we out of town fans can do. Although if you use your search engine you might be surprised at some of the streaming services available.

Travis, that was my initial impression, but I'm not so sure now. Apparently it only for Florida area residents. I'll wait until the game starts next week and give it try. If it don't work, there's really nothing we out of town fans can do. Although if you use your search engine you might be surprised at some of the streaming services available.
Hopefully we can!

I dont see the downside.... wouldnt they want more viewers? instead of us searching for other options

Yeah there are plenty of other streaming options out there i don't even worry about any of this BS

Unfortunately I won’t get to see the opener til tbe nfl network replay Saturday at 5 am

Gonna be a long 36 hours

Back
Top Bottom