Isaac Asiata Activated From Ps | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Isaac Asiata Activated From Ps

Very inconsistent in the preseason.

One good play three bad ones

What happens with Brendel, How many weeks till he has to be activated or back to IR ?

Brendel was a bright spot last season, lets hope he comes back strong.

Asiata might not even be active. Then again Sterup was horrible on Sunday so HE might not be active but Asiata would be the back up I'd think and Brendel would start.

He's had two years in an NFL training regimine. Time to show what you got.

Or maybe there is a problem with the regimen??? I understand he is a later round pick and they routinely dont pan out...but

Asiata has been a major development project for the past 2 seasons - his lower body needed to get a lot stronger for the NFL. Let's see how he actually goes before declaring him pretty bad. My understanding is that his run blocking was pretty good but he had a significant problems protecting the pass. We know he is a very big guy - let's hope he is ready to show what he can do to help.

Asiata was doing well as a run blocker in the pre season. He was opening some good holes. His pass blocking is the question. He does have his weight down around 325.

How can Asiata or Brendel be any worse when Larsen is ranked almost dead last in the NFL as a guard?
Well, even the last ranked guard in the NFL is probably not getting his QB annihilated on the reg. Just intermittently.

Back
Top Bottom