Isaac Asiata Activated From Ps | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Isaac Asiata Activated From Ps

I hope he flops. Guys like this limit your upside to almost nothing. Asiata is second year but 25 years old and almost 26. It was another example of the Miami Dolphins believing they could ignore the simple methods to steal a few percent from baseline, and instead forfeit a few percent from baseline via our wonderful subjectivity.

It was a low percentage pick and if we pretend we have something based on what he does late in the season, we are huge favorite to be fooled and suffer disappointment in 2019.

Lousy offensive linemen often can look far better than they are during the final weeks of a season, when they enter fresh against defenders who have been beaten down all season and are basically exhausted and playing out the string. I always make this point later in the year because it is always valid. It is never a true 1:1 relationship on what you see in the final weeks toward what will be delivered the following season in full.
I've seen it all now. A "fan" actively hoping a player on the team pays badly. Ludicrous.

I hope he flops. Guys like this limit your upside to almost nothing. Asiata is second year but 25 years old and almost 26. It was another example of the Miami Dolphins believing they could ignore the simple methods to steal a few percent from baseline, and instead forfeit a few percent from baseline via our wonderful subjectivity.

It was a low percentage pick and if we pretend we have something based on what he does late in the season, we are huge favorite to be fooled and suffer disappointment in 2019.

Lousy offensive linemen often can look far better than they are during the final weeks of a season, when they enter fresh against defenders who have been beaten down all season and are basically exhausted and playing out the string. I always make this point later in the year because it is always valid. It is never a true 1:1 relationship on what you see in the final weeks toward what will be delivered the following season in full.

This is worse than your "this reminds me of back in 1987 when I was doing radio in Vegas" spills that aren't at all on topic to what's being talked about

Everyone missed the point of Awsi's post pretty impressively. He's saying it's probably not smart to count on him going into next season if he does come in and play well because, historically, it doesn't pan out. It's just a good way to neglect the G position yet again. It's definitely not about him rooting against the team.

Longview is a good way to approach these types of things. Don't knee jerk.

I guarantee you if he gets in there, Brockstipation may not survive, but some Packers defenders are going to go flying in the run game.

Ok taking the word Constipation and just putting Brock in front of it even though it doesnt rhyme at all or even spelled similar is just....come on....we can do better than that

Everyone missed the point of Awsi's post pretty impressively. He's saying it's probably not smart to count on him going into next season if he does come in and play well because, historically, it doesn't pan out. It's just a good way to neglect the G position yet again. It's definitely not about him rooting against the team.

Except the entire argument falls apart when one of your positions is "If a guy plays well that clearly means he will be bad!"....

"I hope he flops" is a straightforward statement. They are his words, and he chose them. Everyone who can read at a third grade level can understand exactly what he said with essentially no ambiguity.

I understand that some people are not good with words, but nonetheless, the post in question was straightforward and simple enough that I think we can all agree: We do not need someone to step in and translate it for our benefit.

"I hope he flops" is a straightforward statement. They are his words, and he chose them. Everyone who can read at a third grade level can understand exactly what he said with essentially no ambiguity.

Nice of you to leave out the part where he has already made his decision on whether or not Asiata is any help to us. He gave a detailed post on why he feels that way. You choose to drudge up the last part without any context of previous posts.

I understand his post. But I did get past 3rd grade.

Nice of you to leave out the part where he has already made his decision on whether or not Asiata is any help to us. He gave a detailed post on why he feels that way. You choose to drudge up the last part without any context of previous posts.

It's one thing to point out a player's weaknesses/flaws. It's another to hope he flips in a game

He hopes the player flops to validate his current opinion of the player... How does that make it better...?

I just hope for easy decisions in the offseason, but that is not the Dolphins way. Whether he plays again or not what to do at QB will be excruciatingly difficult, especially for Gase.

Back
Top Bottom