Isaac Asiata Activated From Ps | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Isaac Asiata Activated From Ps

As Gase said today, "If you've got a pulse, you're in the mix [for a starting job on the line.]" Sunday should be stellar.
Ha.

It's true though. We're way too banged up.

But whatever, maybe Asiata rises from the ashes and replaces Ted Larsen's worthless ass. He's not Dallas Thomas level bad, but he's still pretty bad.

I’m actually rooting for the guy. Hopefully he can help with this o line now and in the future.

What does that mean "actually rooting for" him? In what scenario would you not be rooting for him?

kid has to be thinking that this is his big, and maybe only chance, to show his stuff to stick to a NFL roster. Better bring his A game

I guarantee you if he gets in there, Brockstipation may not survive, but some Packers defenders are going to go flying in the run game.

No doubt. I'm curious - where do you stand on this? Do you think it's just really really bad luck with all the injuries this season or is there any aspect of it that was controllable (e.g. we have injury-prone players, or we're doing something wrong with practice/conditioning/science?).

Ha.

But whatever, maybe Asiata rises from the ashes and replaces Ted Larsen's worthless ***. He's not Dallas Thomas level bad, but he's still pretty bad.
Asiata has been a major development project for the past 2 seasons - his lower body needed to get a lot stronger for the NFL. Let's see how he actually goes before declaring him pretty bad. My understanding is that his run blocking was pretty good but he had a significant problems protecting the pass. We know he is a very big guy - let's hope he is ready to show what he can do to help.

Asiata has been a major development project for the past 2 seasons - his lower body needed to get a lot stronger for the NFL. Let's see how he actually goes before declaring him pretty bad. My understanding is that his run blocking was pretty good but he had a significant problems protecting the pass. We know he is a very big guy - let's hope he is ready to show what he can do to help.
I meant that Ted Larsen is pretty bad

:cheers:

No doubt. I'm curious - where do you stand on this? Do you think it's just really really bad luck with all the injuries this season or is there any aspect of it that was controllable (e.g. we have injury-prone players, or we're doing something wrong with practice/conditioning/science?).
Honestly-

I have no idea. I think some of it is absolutely luck. But is there something we are doing, or not doing? I don't know...

Most likely- stadium location

Back
Top Bottom