Isaiah Ford's First Career Catch Sparks Emotional Moment | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Isaiah Ford's First Career Catch Sparks Emotional Moment

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
It’s been a long road for Ford, who missed his rookie season because of a leg injury, spent most of the 2018 season on the practice squad before getting the chance to play in one regular season, and this year was among the cuts down to the 53-man roster.
With Allen Hurns and Albert Wilson both sidelined for the Chargers game because of injuries, Ford got his chance and he made the most of it.

“I was emotional,” Ford said. “I was anxious. Had like some tears I was kind of fighting just because these three years for me in the NFL have been a rollercoaster. Coming from where I was in college to now, I’ve matured so much. I’ve persevered through so much. Went through so much adversity, and I’m sure I’m not done going through adversity now. It was a step in the right direction and it was emotional for me to have that opportunity.”

I liked the kid coming out...

Certainly has proven to be the kind of kid you want to see succeed!

Great for him. I sure hope he continues to develop and builds a solid PRO career!

I think he is one injury away from hanging them up. I hope it doesnt hapoen for many years to come but I think it may even come this year. I hope not of course.

Want to see more of him this year, he’s developed a good bit from early in his career.. probably just depth but as 4th / 5th wr he has potential

It's going to be a tough year for the organization and fans, but if we can get some "feel good" stories from some of these guys who are getting chances that might not on other teams, then that's a positive.

He actually caught a ball that was thrown to him...much better than the other receivers in that regard.

Back
Top Bottom