Isaiah Simmons? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Isaiah Simmons?

Too many QB needy teams...likely in this order

Borrow - Bengals
Tua - Miami
Herbert - Chargers
Carolina (Cam gets traded) - Love
Tampa ( Winston is gone) - Fromm

I think you are close and while I know there are hundreds of other scenarios this or....

Borrow - Bengals
Tua - Miami
Herbert - Chargers
Colts trade up - Love
Tampa ( Winston is gone) - Fromm (I actually like this projection; other teams in need of a future starter are too far back to trade up and lose the chance to fill holes while they still have the elite vet, plus he gets to play in a fair weather town)

Is what I see as the most likely outcomes

Last edited:
I see Rivers going to TB for a coupe years.

Not sure what Bruce Arians would do in his vertical passing style offense with a QB who's arm is clearly done and is right now more inaccurate than his current QB. Bucs is a horrible fit for Rivers, Rivers is done as a starter in the league, anyone paying him is stupid.

Too many QB needy teams...likely in this order

Borrow - Bengals
Tua - Miami
Herbert - Chargers
Carolina (Cam gets traded) - Love
Tampa ( Winston is gone) - Fromm

Agree with most of that, think Eason may be a better fit though in Tampa, but I think Arians would love Love.

If history has taught us anything is that teams will reach for QB's and some of them will get drafted way before they should.

At the same time it seems like almost every year at least QB gets drafted way later than he should have and prove all the teams that passed on him wrong.

And I see Winston in Oakland, Gruden really liked Winston
If Dallas doesn't tag dak, I see him in Vegas with gruden. Then Carr to Tampa. I can see QB free agency as a set of dominoes hinging on Dallas.

Back
Top Bottom