Isaiah Wilson | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Isaiah Wilson

If he is cut and we can get him to camp without being on the hook for anything, and Flo can have a talk with him about how things work, then why not. Remember how Flo handled Stills. Blasted Jay Z loud at practice then traded him. Flo won't play any games with him.

Last year, the profile on this guy read basically... lots of talent, doesn't make wise decisions.

Then he got arrested twice... and caught covid because he refused to take precautions (one of the arrests was at an unmasked party).

Now, he is publishing nasty tweets about the Titans as if his deficiencies are their fault.

Unless this guy has a massive come to Flores moment... no way. Potentially, he is excellent, but I think he's as dumb as a rock.

I see technique issues with him at tackle. I think Hunt is a better RT than Wilson. I think Wilson is better suited as a RG, but I believe Hunt is as well. I would rather draft/sign a RT, and kick Hunt inside.

Having said this, I see no reason to take a chance on a guy having this many issues.

You don't pay somebody as immature as him $2.75 mil a year. His actions last year and this off-season are some of the biggest red flags towards his inability to be a professional as I've ever seen.
Fins wouldn't be on the hook for that. Lol...

Yes they would, that's his 2021 salary. The Fins wouldn't be on the hook for his signing bonus
Only if he makes the roster...putting him on NFI gives us a chance to evaluate him and move on.

Not everyone is responsible and mature enough at 22 to handle the demands of being a professional athlete.

Wilson may never be able to handle it. But he is a huge man in league that values huge men. It's worth finding out.

Playing OT well in the NFL requires size and the ability to be coached to develop the necessary technique. He might not have that ability...but if he does...the team that gets him will be getting a value.

Back
Top Bottom