Isaiah Wilson | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Isaiah Wilson

Notice people talking about red flags on him, if this is true, then as far as I'm concerned, pass, but even more important, for Flo...Huge pass.
Of course...Flo would have to believe he can turn this kid around. If they checked him out and he's not good, then of course pass. But look at Antonio Brown and Randy Moss. Problems in one place, outstanding in others. It would be great if we could deal with talented players and correct attitude problems. It can be done. Flo was witness to it...how dumbasses went to NE and played well.

Character matters. Hard pass.
Yep. Randy Moss at NE, Antonio Brown at TB, hell, even Mercury Morris back in the day here at Miami--good thing those coaches took a "hard pass".

And just to add how happy I am my attitude as a 22 year old didn't affect my job possibilities for the rest of my life. Not everyone is perfect like some on this board.

His problems are more than technical. He’s a sloppy atblete even for his size. Marginal tackle feet.

probably gonna find out he needs to be kicked inside like Erik flowers did. If he even decides he wants to play football. And if anyone decides they are willing to give him a chance.

op sounds like he’s family or some ****. Or had him way too high on his own board lol

your boys probably 400 bills right now having done nothing for a year

Yep. Randy Moss at NE, Antonio Brown at TB, hell, even Mercury Morris back in the day here at Miami--good thing those coaches took a "hard pass".

And just to add how happy I am my attitude as a 22 year old didn't affect my job possibilities for the rest of my life. Not everyone is perfect like some on this board.
Knowledge is learning from my mistakes, wisdom is learning from others. Let him mature somewhere else and be open to revisiting it down the road if the opportunity arises.

Only a fool would want to sign a player that was a 1st round pick that the team which drafted him is dropping after 1 year after the team exhausted a lot of resources into helping Wilson according to the GM...nothing personal :)

As a former Brooklyn NYer myself, I was rooting for Wilson. But unfortunately, there seems to be, too many red flags mentally, for this young man. I'm not sure about him at this point.
Now speaking of Brooklyn considering the way in which Brian Flores grew up in Brooklyn maybe he is the coach that could actually reach this kid just some food for thought.

I just googled him. Sounds like a personality problem. If TN releases him it would suggest he has not changed, therefore hard pass.

Knowledge is learning from my mistakes, wisdom is learning from others. Let him mature somewhere else and be open to revisiting it down the road if the opportunity arises.

Only a fool would want to sign a player that was a 1st round pick that the team which drafted him is dropping after 1 year after the team exhausted a lot of resources into helping Wilson according to the GM...nothing personal :)
One year and 4 total snaps in 2020.

Ah so its good in your eyes to take the 12 million in guaranteed money, which is over the course of 4 years and then just be wreckless the entire offseason/season, come in out of shape, be Covid irresponsible, be away from the team and rent out yachts with strippers while the teams prepares for week 17 and a playoff berth.

Then now you wanna take your ball and go home because people are calling you out on your bullshit so you can get an "easy out" and attempt to bamboozle another team.

Tennessee shouldn't give him such an easy out. Wait for a sucker to take him off your hands via trade but don't give him his freedom papers like that. Make his ass sit on a reserve list for all 4 years. The funds are already earmarked for him anyways.

Kid isn't even that good to be coddling his ass.

Maybe a year or 2 on the reserve list, and him going broke (which is absolutely gonna happen) will ultimately wake him up.

Titans should sue to collect back some of that/majority of that signing bonus.

start taking out of his pocket and see how he reacts

No interest in this player. He has been a headache to the organization from the jump.

Ah so its good in your eyes to take the 12 million in guaranteed money, which is over the course of 4 years and then just be wreckless the entire offseason/season, come in out of shape, be Covid irresponsible, be away from the team and rent out yachts with strippers while the teams prepares for week 17 and a playoff berth.

Then now you wanna take your ball and go home because people are calling you out on your bullshit so you can get an "easy out" and attempt to bamboozle another team.

Tennessee shouldn't give him such an easy out. Wait for a sucker to take him off your hands via trade but don't give him his freedom papers like that. Make his *** sit on a reserve list for all 4 years. The funds are already earmarked for him anyways.

Kid isn't even that good to be coddling his ***.

Maybe a year or 2 on the reserve list, and him going broke (which is absolutely gonna happen) will ultimately wake him up.

Preach brother, preach!!

Tennessee shouldn't give him such an easy out. Wait for a sucker to take him off your hands via trade but don't give him his freedom papers like that. Make his *** sit on a reserve list for all 4 years. The funds are already earmarked for him anyways.

Kid isn't even that good to be coddling his ***.

Maybe a year or 2 on the reserve list, and him going broke (which is absolutely gonna happen) will ultimately wake him up
If another team takes him and puts him on NFI, they owe him nothing. Nada. Zip. Hes not bamboozling anyone.

The opportunity is for him to improve (both his attitude and his game). If he does, some team will have a good player at a great value.

I'd offer the same as the OP suggested.

Flores has taken chances on before (Maniac Mark Walton, Raekwon Davis, Preston Williams...even Howard).

The reward outweighs the risk here IMO.

Back
Top Bottom