Isiah Prince Film Breakdown By Ot Reid Fragel | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Isiah Prince Film Breakdown By Ot Reid Fragel

As a Buckeye fan, I can confidently say that I've seen damn near every game he's played. I can also say that when I found out the 'phins drafted him, the first thing that I did was laugh and say to myself..."Oh no!"

I cannot tell you how many times Prince singlehandedly killed Buckeye drives with holds and false starts...something we 'phins fans have experienced all too often over the years.

In fact, most every time a Buckeye offensive lineman got flagged for something, it seemed like it was Prince.

I truly hope that with some good, quality NFL coaching, Prince can and will improve.

then can I ask why he was a captain this year? I didn't watch too many OSU games

He got a little bit better later in his career, but you have to understand what he was getting better from. It was awful.

He was targeted by opposing DC's his sophomore year in games when the OL gave up 14 sacks vs. Penn St. and Michigan. He had another one of those games last year as a Senior against Minnesota when Carter Coughlin was just killing him. Speed around the edge gets in his head and he goes in the tank.

You just can't unsee those performances once you saw it. I left him completely off my draft board after the Minnesota game. It was the last straw for me. I've never seen an offensive lineman have performances like the one's Prince has had go on to be any good.

However, in the 6th round - it seems Miami's coaches think they can help him. I'm not sure. Evidently they feel like they can.
Do you think the front office views him as a guard, where he doesn't have to pass protect on an island?

Back
Top Bottom