Isnt it clear that cadillac and mike williams are the best rb/wr in this draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Isnt it clear that cadillac and mike williams are the best rb/wr in this draft

42ZRo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i dont understand why people think braylon will be better than mike williams and ronnie brown will be better than cadillac. have people not watched them play before? if we draft braylon or brown were gona be really regreting it later when we see what cadilac and williams do in the nfl.

I'm with you. The guys in charge of the groceries apparently aren't. I also think it's clear Khalif Barnes is a better OT than Alex Barron. Merriman the best defensive player. Rolle is a S, not a CB. I do like Nugent as best kicker, just to prove I'm not a rogue contrarian.

do u really no for sure taht caddy and williams will be better..

I agree with that, but it is no way clear and its more or less everyones opinion.

42ZRo said:
i dont understand why people think braylon will be better than mike williams and ronnie brown will be better than cadillac. have people not watched them play before? if we draft braylon or brown were gona be really regreting it later when we see what cadilac and williams do in the nfl.

I agree, I have been for Mike Williams ever since the beginning.

northstar said:
do u really no for sure taht caddy and williams will be better..
if you watch them its not very hard to tell they are more talented players

I wish I could have one of those crystal balls!There's only one thing that's clear, Ozzy rules!!

Ozzy rules!!

42ZRo said:

Someone get on the phone to Saban, we simply have to get this new information to him, he must have overlooked this.

Thank you for helping get our draft board straightened out.

BlueFin said:
Someone get on the phone to Saban, we simply have to get this new information to him, he must have overlooked this.

:roflmao:
How true B-F....

Marino1983

BlueFin said:

Not to worrry i already talked to him this morning hes filled in. And he is seriously considering me decision.

I don't see that much difference between any of them. I personally like Benson head and shoulders above either of the Auburn guys, but would like to get either of the 3 RBs if we are able to trade down to 7 or 9 to get them. As for the WRs I feel that Edwards is far more polished and would come in and help out right off the bat, he also has a great work ethic which will pay off over the length of his career. Williams has a lot of upside and would be great in the red zone, but think he will have more of an attitude. I feel either of the 5 will make us a better team. As long as we don't get one of the QBs I will be happy.

maybe Carnell Williams, but know way is Mike Williams better then Braylon Edwards, especially after Williams was out of football for a year. Iwould take Edwards any day

most of the teams that worked Mike Williams out weren't even interested in using him as a reciever. Theres no way Mike goes before Braylon, BPA or not.

Braylon is a class act... the kinda guy you want as the face of your franchise also. I have no clue about Williams i must say tho.

Back
Top Bottom