Isn't it funny that the fastest guy on the team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Isn't it funny that the fastest guy on the team

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
Isn't it funny that the fastest guy on the time is Shirdonya Mitchell, a UDFA we just signed today? :lol:

Kinda shows that we still don't have enough speed at all, considering the other guy who's almost as fast is Chambers. There's a big drop-off after that pretty much to Ronnie Brown(let's take his official 40 time). This is something that I think needs to be addressed again and again. Our team seriously lacks burners. Hopefully we get Az to help us out in this department.

I've always felt that going towards the overachieving players too much can hurt teams. We won't too much in that regard IMO...

Well Boston was the fastest when he was here...I would love to see him back.

Hakim is much quicker though and doesn't have character concerns.

I wouldnt say its a problem that there isnt any one else who can run faster than a 4.31. Most players in the league don't have that kind of speed. Just because someone is fast doesnt mean he is a good football player. The guy ran a 4.31, but went undrafted, when there were Mike Williams ran what a 4.6 and he went 10. Speed isn't everything. I would even actually say we have decent speed. Jason Taylor is probably one of the fastest DE's in football, and guys like Moore and Crowder are pretty fast for LBs. We now have one of the faster RB's in football, and Chambers is one of the faster WR's in football. McMike is also a fast TE. I'm not worried.

ESPN says he ran a 4.36. Didn't Chambers run a 4.33?

Fastest I ever heard for Chambers was a 4.35. Fastest I heard for Mitchell was a 4.31.

Tim Bowens runs fast when he hears the dinner bell.

Yeah Gilmore is really fast too. I know it's cliche comparing to the patriots, but one thing they do not have is speed...especially on defense. Not top end speed anyway...

ckparrothead said:
Yeah Gilmore is really fast too. I know it's cliche comparing to the patriots, but one thing they do not have is speed...especially on defense. Not top end speed anyway...

Uh Ck might want to take that back. On D they might not, but on O they have Bethel Johnson and Deion Branch. Both can really BURN :fire:

Jaj said:
Hakim is much quicker though and doesn't have character concerns.

How is Hakim much quicker than BOston? Everything I've read says Hakim is at best, as fast as Boston. Hakim is overrated. This decades Alvin Harper.

Back
Top Bottom