Isn't it funny... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Isn't it funny...

FinfanInBuffalo

Perennial All-Pro
Club Member
Reaction score
that a few weeks ago Wanny was getting blasted on this site for not taking a team "loaded with talent" to the playoffs?

Now, he's getting blasted for being a horrible judge of talent and ruining this team by making bad personnel decisions.

Which is it guys. You can't have it both ways.

The Fins went 10-6. Did Wanny, the great GM, build a team that Wanny, the bad coach, screwed up or did Wanny, the bad GM, build a team that Wanny, the great coach, took to 10-6?

Its olindo mares fault. and throw madison in for good measure.

Originally posted by FinfanInBuffalo
that a few weeks ago Wanny was getting blasted on this site for not taking a team "loaded with talent" to the playoffs?

Now, he's getting blasted for being a horrible judge of talent and ruining this team by making bad personnel decisions.

Which is it guys. You can't have it both ways.

The Fins went 10-6. Did Wanny, the great GM, build a team that Wanny, the bad coach, screwed up or did Wanny, the bad GM, build a team that Wanny, the great coach, took to 10-6?

It's not that people changed their mind so much as it's posters with different opinions are posting.

The team is good enough to win but Wanny hasn't helped much lately with the draft. Somehow, someway we need to have instilled in the players a sense that we will find a way to win close games, as opposed to assuming we will lose them. Belichik seems to have his players on that page.

I remember a quote Bum Phillips said about Don Shula. To paraphrase, "He can take his and beat yours, or he can take yours and beat his." I think it's all about a winning attitude. I don't think we have that, and I have to believe it comes from the top.

I think with power being taken away from him, he will get his butt in gear a bit more. But make no mistake, Nick Saben would have been worth 4 mil/year for huizenga. Da Bomb!

The first game of the season against Houston says it all. Too conservative, and doesn't take EVERY team we face seriously. I bet after this season he will no, or he better. That game was a direct result of poor preparation on the coaching staff. We really didn't start playing hard enough until it was too late.

Originally posted by pilotfish
The team is good enough to win but Wanny hasn't helped much lately with the draft. Somehow, someway we need to have instilled in the players a sense that we will find a way to win close games, as opposed to assuming we will lose them. Belichik seems to have his players on that page.

I remember a quote Bum Phillips said about Don Shula. To paraphrase, "He can take his and beat yours, or he can take yours and beat his." I think it's all about a winning attitude. I don't think we have that, and I have to believe it comes from the top.

:yes: :clap:

Back
Top Bottom