Isn't the longer Ross waits a good thing? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Isn't the longer Ross waits a good thing?

Rich22

Phin DieHard!
Reaction score
Every team that has decided to keep their coach (except the Raiders but when do they do anything normal) has already made that decision public. IF you were going to stay the course why would it take long to come out and say that? The longer you wait shows the more doubt you have that it's the right decision. If nothing else it shows you are looking into other candidates which doesn't show alot of faith for the current coach. Bringing Sparano back for another year - a final contract year - would be a money decision only! Ross' actions show he wants to make the games an experience - an entertainment spectacle that folks want to come from all over to see. 1-7 at home is embarassing.

I think like others have said he is looking at other options and trying to see if they are interested before letting Sparano go. If today passes without Ross saying TS is staying then I think that looks very bad for TS not the other way around like it has been reported.

Ross doesn't have to rush on anything. He needs due diligence, and ensure he makes a sound decision. If it takes all week to make the right decision then so be it. If he can't find a real upgrade over Sparano, athletically and financially, then don't pull a knee jerk reaction.

I want this team restored back to their proper place in the NFL hierarchy. I want Ross to me the right decision, not the quick ones because fans are impatient.

Back
Top Bottom