Israel Tucker, RB, La Tech | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Israel Tucker, RB, La Tech

5'9, 195

Tucker also had a strong Pro Day performance after running a 4.52 40-yard dash, a 6.72 L-Drill and a 4.38 shuttle. He had a 38.5-inch vertical jump and a 10 feet, 3 inches broad jump.

If we draft him what is the over/under Grier says we had him rated as the top HB.

Seems to be his catchphrase lol

If we draft him what is the over/under Grier says we had him rated as the top HB.

If they draft him in the seventh round, he would be the highest rated RB on their board at that time or else they would draft another RB who is higher on their board. So when he says the player they drafted was the highest rated player on their board, he isn’t lying.

I can believe him if he said it about Waddle (though I disagree), Phillips or Holland. If he said that about Eichenberg or Long, his pants are on fire.

If they draft him in the seventh round, he would be the highest rated RB on their board at that time or else they would draft another RB who is higher on their board. So when he says the player they drafted was the highest rated player on their board, he isn’t lying.

Thats not really how he words it though. He always says it as if they were #1 overall at their position, not just available.

Thats not really how he words it though. He always says it as if they were #1 overall at their position, not just available.
Well considering Phillips was the first edge, Holland the first safety and Waddle the 2nd receiver it seems pretty accurate to me. Many had Waddle or Smith ahead of Chase.

Back
Top Bottom