It all started in New England.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It all started in New England....

midwest_phinfan

Starter
Reaction score
"Fort Lauderdale attorney Gary Ostrow said he noticed a change in Williams after he averaged fewer than 3 yards on 25 attempts in a frigid 12-0 loss on Dec. 7 that devastated the Dolphins' playoff hopes. Three days later, Williams failed a league drug test for a second time and was dealt a $650,000 fine.

"He was so deflated emotionally, that was a setback for him," Ostrow said. "That loss was the beginning of the end, in my opinion. Here you had a free-spirited individual stuck in the rigors of a drug intervention program that was really far more than he wanted to tolerate."

Ricky Article

midwest_phinfan said:
"Fort Lauderdale attorney Gary Ostrow said he noticed a change in Williams after he averaged fewer than 3 yards on 25 attempts in a frigid 12-0 loss on Dec. 7 that devastated the Dolphins' playoff hopes. Three days later, Williams failed a league drug test for a second time and was dealt a $650,000 fine.

"He was so deflated emotionally, that was a setback for him," Ostrow said. "That loss was the beginning of the end, in my opinion. Here you had a free-spirited individual stuck in the rigors of a drug intervention program that was really far more than he wanted to tolerate."

Ricky Article
[font=&quot]Okay, now this is getting really interesting. If this story is true, then I would say he has more than a Social Anxiety Disorder. I'm not a psychologist, but I am married to a woman who is bi-polar. I do know that stressful/unwarranted situations tends to set her off, when not properly medicated or when self-medicating practices (ie.. alcohol). I don't think he is quiet done with his roller coaster ride just yet. I could be completely wrong and I hope I am, because after seeing my wife go through this 5 times, I don't wish this affliction on anyone!

Again, I could be way off base, but I have seen this cycle so many times, it just makes sense to me.

Disclaimer: I am not saying he is bi-polar.. just that he seems to be showing signs of it, that I have seen before.
[/font]

At first I thought his desire to leave was genuine, but now it seems to me like these are all excuses to run away from the game. Kinda like he's trying to justify his reasons for quitting to himself.

This whole thing is pretty sad really....and Jim Brown needs to get his head examined if he think Ricky's marijuana "use" is not a "problem" :shakeno:

ricky snapped, as many people who suffer from anxiety disorders do -- they stop taking their freakin meds. He substituded Paxil (which has its own set of issues) for weed. Good bye mental balance -- hello Lenny kravitz.

Ricky's departure shouldn't surprise anyone, considering his lifelong motto is "Smoke 'em if you got 'em."

Mr. Miyagi said:
Ricky's departure shouldn't surprise anyone, considering his lifelong motto is "Smoke 'em if you got 'em."
i love how your sig has everything to do with ray lucas and nothing to do with the fact that jay fiedler is undefeated againt the bills... congratulations the bills embaressed an already s$itty quarterback..but cant beat a career backup.. :shakeno: :roflmao:

Mr. Miyagi said:
we swept you last season those lucas losses were 2 seasons ago.

4 SB losses in a row AND Jay "Untinely interception is my middle name" Fiedler is undefeated against you. Talk about embarassing.

FireWrongstedt said:
4 SB losses in a row AND Jay "Untinely interception is my middle name" Fiedler is undefeated against you. Talk about embarassing.

Anything to shy away from the fact that the Dolphins star RB is a drugged out whack job and the entire organization is spiraling out of control :roflmao: Say what you want about the Bills, but the soap opera that is the Miami Dolphins tops all.

Back
Top Bottom