It all went our way, now we're in the driver's seat | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It all went our way, now we're in the driver's seat

MarinoFan

Ralph Wilson after this season
Reaction score
I don't think anything today could've gone better for us. With the Pats exposing the Bills, we now have a 1 1/2 game lead in the East. @ games if we beat GB tomorrow. With the Jets beating out the Chargers, we are tied for 1st place in the conference. If we can keep up the pace, that ever-elusive first round bye will be ours, along with the 1st sead in the playoffs. One more thought...the games that looked real hard early on in the season all the sudden look very winnable. GB we can definitely beat. Jets are not what we thought before the season started. Ravens without Lewis are out of gas. Chargers, well what can I say, the Jets beat them. Da Bears are not exactly the pushover we expected, and niether is Minnesota. The Raiders and Pats are very beatable. So I say, if we can take it tomorrow, we are definitely in the driver's seat, putting it in overdrive.

Like the Bills loved saying last week, LIFE IS REAL GOOD!!!:)

I agree MarinoFan how many times has every game go to our advantage, not very often. Now if only we can take advantage of it. Great day for Dolphin fans, even greater if we win. On the down side the jets and patriots looked pretty good.

let them look good. If things continue to go our way, they should be sucking our tailwind the rest of the season. Jets looked good, but doesn't matter, Miami d-line is notorious for making young QB's look bad. NYJ can't handle us, nor can they catch up. The Pats wont either. We all saw what they did to us.

Yea they looked good today...But the Pats looked awesome just before we played them..they only had lost that one game..today does set us up well..the phins needs to take advantage..playing at GB is going to be tough..but the team has won at tough places before..ie. Denver....Basically the destiny of this team is in it's own hands now..

Originally posted by phinfan_1
I agree MarinoFan how many times has every game go to our advantage, not very often. Now if only we can take advantage of it. Great day for Dolphin fans, even greater if we win. On the down side the jets and patriots looked pretty good.

Bills beat Dolphins

Patsies beat Bills

Packers humiliate Pats on road with 8 starters out.

You forgot.......Dolphins spanked Pats.......

That logic doesn't really work though. Any given Sunday, you know that......

Originally posted by thefisherking
Bills beat Dolphins

Patsies beat Bills

Packers humiliate Pats on road with 8 starters out.

No, that logic doesn't work but, if you want to play........

Dolphins spanked Detroit.

Detroit beat the Saints.

The Saints blasted Greenbay.

wow, that was fun......:lol:

Talking about first round bye, I can't believe Pittsburgh is 5-3 after their 1-3 start. That conference they are in is a joke. They will probably end up 12-4 or better and steal that bye again. I wish we were in that division. We would probably give the '72 fish a run for their money on that record.

Originally posted by inFINSible
No, that logic doesn't work but, if you want to play........

Dolphins spanked Detroit.

Detroit beat the Saints.

The Saints blasted Greenbay.

wow, that was fun......:lol:

Greenbay huh.... okay I got it...

~Brett Favre was in "Something about Mary with Cameran Diaz

~Cameran Diaz was in "Vanilla Sky" with Tom Cruise

~Tom Cruise was in "A Few Good Men" with Kevin Bacon!

that was easy!!! I love the Game 6 Degrees to Kevin Bacon! :lol:

now what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Originally posted by MarinoFan
now what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

where did the Jet fans head to?

To the Meadolands on Sunday Night
;)

yeah, all of a sudden you are back.. Bet if you lose again, you'll be lost again. Why don't you hang out around here when you are getting spanked?

Originally posted by MarinoFan
yeah, all of a sudden you are back.. Bet if you lose again, you'll be lost again. Why don't you hang out around here when you are getting spanked?

first of all if you see my member number it will tell you i have been here for a while... longer then you genius.

and to answer your question that is exactly where every Jet fan
will be next Sunday Night at the Meadowlands...

WERE BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO, GENIUS... I am talking about where have all the Jets fans been. YES, all you have been lost since we spanked you. After next week, we will bury you for the remainder of the season. Not to see you again until those SB38 talks. Go ahead, gloat here about a win in SD. BIG FREAGIN DEAL. We don't care until after we play the Packers tonight. I don't care if you are member #1, or #1million. You come when you win, and get lost when you lose. Why don't you get lost for good, GENIUS.

Back
Top Bottom