It appears as if Keenan McCardell will be released........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It appears as if Keenan McCardell will be released........

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Reaction score
on the June 1st deadline. The Jaguars are releasing another great player.

Jaguars | More on the McCardell Front - from KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
March 30, 2002 8:04:00 PT Updating previous reports, the Florida Times-Union reports Jacksonville Jaguars WR Keenan McCardell said the team has told him they will not restructure his contract and he indicated that he will not take a pay cut. He said the team gave him a release to seek out a trade, but noted that a trade won't happen because of the cap hit the Jags would take. He said he believes the team thinks he's too slow. McCardell said he'll just continue to catch a lot of passes with a new team.

this is one thing i have seen twice!

Let this be the year I see my 'phins win a super bowl title.That would make my year in a heartbeat. All hail the greatness that is the Miami Dolphins.
the feeling to be able to stick your chest out and say we're #1 is fantastic!:D

Re: this is one thing i have seen twice!

Originally posted by dolfan06
the feeling to be able to stick your chest out and say we're #1 is fantastic!:D
But you have to watch how you do that,,,, or you might be considered a (((Fair Weather Fan))) !!!!!:confused: :confused: Marino1983

Re: Re: this is one thing i have seen twice!

Originally posted by Marino1983
But you have to watch how you do that,,,, or you might be considered a (((Fair Weather Fan))) !!!!!:confused: :confused: Marino1983
i don't think i would even be considered a fair weather fan, i say the fins are number one when they LOSE!

Back
Top Bottom