It Doesn’t Sound Like Lamar Jackson Is An Option For His Hometown Dolphins At No. 11 In The Draft | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It Doesn’t Sound Like Lamar Jackson Is An Option For His Hometown Dolphins At No. 11 In The Draft

I think we're going Defense specifically Edmunds or Smith, but there seems to be a lot of smoke with local writers projecting Jackson to the Dolphins. I think Barry Jackson and Adam Beasley have both alluded to it.

What skills set is that exactly?

It seems clear that Gase prefers a pocket passer. Lamar Jackson is not. He doesn’t have the accuracy of a traditional drop back passer.

Key word: “rely”

Cam also has the body of a linebacker, Lamar does not.

The go to play on third and short in Carolina is Cam following a lead blocker. We must have different interpretations of rely.

I'm not debating Cam Newton v. Lamar Jackson. I'm disagreeing with your assessment as it goes to Cam Newton.

What are you talking about? 1. Watson made it more than 3 games. 2. He was injured in a non contact drill in practice. Very similar to the non contact injury Ryan Tannehill suffered. 3. There are plenty of examples of successful QBs that run as well. Ever hear of Russell Wilson or Cam Newton?

and Watson can legit play from the pocket. Fantasy sleeper.

Everyone saying Ravens got the steal of the draft. Dolphins should have moved up to 32 for Jackson. None of the remaining quarterbacks are special.

Ozzie Newsome will always hold a special place in the hearts of the Alabama faithful. Furthermore, he was one of the best GM's in the NFL for a generation.

But even the great Ozzie Newsome had his blindspots, as all talent evaluators do. His was always the quarterback position. He was a terrible evaluator of quarterbacks.

The only real hit he ever had was Flacco, and he's awful.

Jon Stark, Wally Richardson, Chris Redman, Wes Pate, Kyle Boller, Josh Harris, Derek Anderson, Troy Smith, Joe Flacco, Tyrod Taylor, Keith Wenning.

Those are Ozzie's draft picks at quarterback over the past 21 years.

I don't trust Ozzie here on Lamar Jackson either.

Back
Top Bottom