it had to happen... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

it had to happen...

Mitchell_NY

Rookie
Reaction score
we had to restart we couldn't just keep going 9-7 8-8 and keep fixing the bandage. over the next two years we are stacked on cap and draft picks if we do it right we can be a playoff team in two years as long as the team does it right. Chris grier is doing the right thing in my opinion we got rid of all of the old and guys that just didn't live up to who we thought they were going to be such as mcdonald,alonso,wake was good but he needed to go tunsil doesn't look so good with HOU kenny stills isn't nothing crazy, we got more for minkah then HOU got for clowney minkah isn't better then clowney for the position they play. we have 120-140 million next year. i hope after the season they cut or trade wilson for a 5th or 6th reshad is done as well. imagine watson got hurt and we had 3 top ten picks and we got tua, jerry jeudy and aj espinoza even if he doesn't get hurt say we have the 1 the 8 and the 21 that is still very good picks. let me know your guys opinion

we had to restart we couldn't just keep going 9-7 8-8 and keep fixing the bandage. over the next two years we are stacked on cap and draft picks if we do it right we can be a playoff team in two years as long as the team does it right. Chris grier is doing the right thing in my opinion we got rid of all of the old and guys that just didn't live up to who we thought they were going to be such as mcdonald,alonso,wake was good but he needed to go tunsil doesn't look so good with HOU kenny stills isn't nothing crazy, we got more for minkah then HOU got for clowney minkah isn't better then clowney for the position they play. we have 120-140 million next year. i hope after the season they cut or trade wilson for a 5th or 6th reshad is done as well. imagine watson got hurt and we had 3 top ten picks and we got tua, jerry jeudy and aj espinoza even if he doesn't get hurt say we have the 1 the 8 and the 21 that is still very good picks. let me know your guys opinion
9-7 and 8-8 is not bad if you have an FO and HC who can build on that and get players who get you to the next level. Our downfall was not being mediocre recordwise. Our downfall was that we never had the personnel who could evaluate talent for the next level.

No matter what record we will have this year if this FO and HC is successful we will end up with a .500 record either next year the year thereafter. And then they have to build upon that record. It is highly unlikely that teams jump continuously from 3-13 to 13-3. It happens occasionally but the most likely step in between will be a record between 6-10 and 10-6.

Deep, deep sigh.

Fantastic prospect yes, part of a ground floor rebuild he can not be.

Picks of substance can only be used on QB, DL, OL or a CB. Modern day superstar WR's are not synonymous with championships.

Oh yeah?! What about... crickets

Not ready to give up on Wilson. He could play qb for you in an emergency situation and was leading the league in receiving last year before his injury.

Back
Top Bottom