It is a GREAT F@#$ING day | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It is a GREAT F@#$ING day

Couldn't be happier the pats lost and I believe our dolphins deserve an assist. If the game had been in NE they probably would have won

Ozzy rules

So happy that those cheating SOBs aren't playing in another Superbowl. Fitting that Brady didnt serve one game of his suspension and his last ditch attempt to get to the Superbowl fails.

Gronk always cries for pass interference. They almost pulled out a win. So happy they got beat. Cheaters.

Great day? Lol..

The Patriots have been to the AFC Championship 10 times, right? They're champions, and the Dolphins are losers. There's nothing to be happy about.

Great day? Lol..

The Patriots have been to the AFC Championship 10 times, right? They're champions, and the Dolphins are losers. There's nothing to be happy about.

Just out of curiosity, what was the point of your post? To tell people they shouldn't look for happiness?

Great day? Lol..

Always somebody playing the contrarian in these threads. You're right with what you said the patriots are winners and we are losers. However it's human nature to root against your rivals and be happy when they lose. Every fan base does this. I live in NE and all season it was, "Tom Brady FU tour" this and that. Also, nobody here gave Denver a chance well today WEEI is radio gold my friend. So yeah I'm pretty happy they lost even though it doesn't change the fact that we suck. Also again I live here so most of my friends and families are Pays fans, and right after the game my Facebook feed was loaded "go Panthers", "I hope Payton gets killed posts". So again pretty dumb to criticize folks for human nature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;sMTzhPKSffU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMTzhPKSffU[/video]

Always somebody playing the contrarian in these threads. You're right with what you said the patriots are winners and we are losers. However it's human nature to root against your rivals and be happy when they lose. Every fan base does this. I live in NE and all season it was, "Tom Brady FU tour" this and that. Also, nobody here gave Denver a chance well today WEEI is radio gold my friend. So yeah I'm pretty happy they lost even though it doesn't change the fact that we suck. Also again I live here so most of my friends and families are Pays fans, and right after the game my Facebook feed was loaded "go Panthers", "I hope Payton gets killed posts". So again pretty dumb to criticize folks for human nature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 16202

Great day? Lol..

I still find a great deal of joy in the Cheatriots not having a chance to prevail again.

:lol: One of my current students (Pats fan) is CONVINCED that the game was rigged. The evidence he "cited" ... The missed extra point. It HAD to be rigged, because he never misses those!!! :lol:

More proof that ALL fanbases heve those who are certain that the "powers that be" have it in for them. :bobdole:

Back
Top Bottom