It is almost like the Fins Coaching Staff are trying to play only the 1st half... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It is almost like the Fins Coaching Staff are trying to play only the 1st half...

Miami can’t even get a FG in the 2nd half. Or a turnover by the defense to set up a score in the 2nd half. Of course Sanders would just miss the kicks anyway. Before we would complain about not being able to crack 17 points now it’s Miami that can’t get past 10 points lol

Do you think it’s possible that Flores is in on the tank? He got a 5th year so I’m sure he understood the plan going in. Maybe he’s not unleashing his scheme/playbook totally. I mean, most of these players will be gone next year and if we hit on the qb, Flores could have this job for a long time.

We have 50 million in dead cap money this year alone. Ross accepted Grier's recommended organizational enema. We got rid of older, injury-prone and expensive free agents. We want to build through the draft not only next year but in subsequent years. We will give second contracts to players like X. The talent deficit is huge at present. We got rid of our starting QB and let our starting RT leave in free agency. We let Wake go. Yes, we are tanking by necessity to rebuild quickly. We have massive cap room and picks beginning next year. We just picked up Taco on his rookie contract. The front office already has a starter in Rosen but we will get the top pick in the draft. This is like the strike year when we watched scabs but still enjoyed it as fans.

Hand is being forced once they go down double digits.

That offensive line has no chance against NFL quality pass rushers and when they become one dimensional it can and has looked ugly.

Rosen made them look better along with the running game in the first half, but yea the offense better score early and often if they wanna win something.

Seriously the offense has been crippled once we go down. Not much playcalling is gonna do unless you really want to see Rosen get killed.
This 100%. And I’d be primarily using the first halves of games to analyze what I have in Rosen and my offensive players in general.

We have 50 million in dead cap money this year alone. Ross accepted Grier's recommended organizational enema. We got rid of older, injury-prone and expensive free agents. We want to build through the draft not only next year but in subsequent years. We will give second contracts to players like X. The talent deficit is huge at present. We got rid of our starting QB and let our starting RT leave in free agency. We let Wake go. Yes, we are tanking by necessity to rebuild quickly. We have massive cap room and picks beginning next year. We just picked up Taco on his rookie contract. The front office already has a starter in Rosen but we will get the top pick in the draft. This is like the strike year when we watched scabs but still enjoyed it as fans.

Man you made me smile w the reference to the strike year. I remember 1 particular play as vividly as any other amazing play in franchise history. Why? Because it just summed up the whole scab situation in a nutshell. Our QB was Kyle Mackey. Why do I remember his name? Because he throws his first ever TD pass and runs to the referee, who’s hands are up signaling “touchdown” and proceeds to bear hug him with the enthusiasm of someone who just threw the winning TD on the last play of the SB. It was so comical. And is forever burned into the recessed of my mind. Thank you for that!

Coaches, players or owners will never come out and say "we're tanking". It sounds too much like "We're losing on purpose." which sounds too much like "we're fixing games."

I'll say it one more damn time. We need to hire a coach who has had success as a head coach previously. All these guys like Cam Cameron, Tony Sparano, Adam Gase etc. were NOT the answer. We haven't hired a head coach who had previous NFL success since Jimmy Johnson and the reason he didn't succeed in Miami is because his heart was not into it anymore.
Parcells and Jimmy wont the answer either

Come for the game, stay for the comedy.

This 100% ....This is a fantastic and borderline evil plan to run around the NFL's inability to police their own league from decades robbing dynasty teams (Looking at you NE,Dallas,Pitt,SF) who basically ruin it for the other 31 teams when they grab the league by the throat. Im all in...The minute this franchise wins 10 games in a season again I will immediately forget the 2019 debacle & drop the Institutionalized losing quote below.
Tank it like never before and dont let up until its done...

Fans speaking out as if the Dolphins actually have enough talent to beat above average teams and that their losing ways are all on the coaching staff is ........ ahh never mind. What’s the point? They’ll just never get it no matter what you say.

Exactly....or enough talent to even fairly evaluate a young QB...behind an historically bad O-line...it’s laughable!

Do you think it’s possible that Flores is in on the tank? He got a 5th year so I’m sure he understood the plan going in. Maybe he’s not unleashing his scheme/playbook totally. I mean, most of these players will be gone next year and if we hit on the qb, Flores could have this job for a long time.

Flores is 100000000% in on the tank. Ross hired the guy that was all in on the tank. I couldn't imagine a coach allowing his roster to be destroyed the way it was if there wasn't a plan everyone agreed on.

Flores is 100000000% in on the tank. Ross hired the guy that was all in on the tank. I couldn't imagine a coach allowing his roster to be destroyed the way it was if there wasn't a plan everyone agreed on.

"destroyed"

It's a "Frame Off Restoration" not an ugly tank job!

Radical rebuilding includes radical deconstruction!

The Hot Rod we're designing will be worth it!

Chevy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom