It is over, but look at this! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It is over, but look at this!

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
The Pats have given up 400 yards rushing in the past 2 weeks. You have a battered D coming to Miami to play the NFL's leading rusher in 95 degree heat. I hope i am not the only one that can solve this riddle.

I thought it was obvious to use RW in any game regardless... but I guess I was wrong.

Ya well now the patsies are gonna be ready becuz they know we are going to attack their weakness.

Originally posted by WCoastFin
Ya well now the patsies are gonna be ready becuz they know we are going to attack their weakness.

yeah problem is, we are in Miami this time. and the heat is going to get to Brady. and san diego just gave us a gameplan against them. ricky should do very well against them as long as he is patient and wears them down. our defense needs to stop there WR's. surtain better be back for this one! but we need to run the ball and if it works, stick to it!!!!! here that norv? i would be putting ray lucas in for this one. i think he would play up to the competition. i wonder if praying for JF to hurt his finger more would be a blessing in disguise?

Originally posted by WCoastFin

Schottenheimer (spell?) said the exact same thing before the game and look what happened: L.T. racked up an incredible 204 yards on the ground against them. Think about that, 204 yards is one hell of a lot of ground to gain by one guy against a defense that's supposed to be one of the best in the NFL.

Here's the game plan for both teams as I see it: Pats are going to attack our defensive weakness all day long which appears to be the pass. The 'Fins are going to attack their defensive weakness all day long which happens to be the run. At the same time, the pass is their offensive strength, while the run is ours so it becomes a wash. This is going to be a game of attrition with the team that turns the ball over least winning the game. The heat, as mentioned before, is also another big factor in our favor.

Originally posted by Dajesus
The Pats have given up 400 yards rushing in the past 2 weeks. You have a battered D coming to Miami to play the NFL's leading rusher in 95 degree heat. I hope i am not the only one that can solve this riddle.

Just for the record, RW isn't the leading rusher in the NFL anymore. LT passed him yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom