It is What it is | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It is What it is

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Club Member
Reaction score
I'm just on cruise control with this team . . . hope they do well, not expecting it and I'm comforted with the losing by knowing a solid QB class seems to be in the works for the 2012 draft . . . but you better believe its gonna take alot more than "Luck" to turn this thing around. Last night was the worst football game I saw from this team under this regime . . . and that includes the Bears game last year which I just hated (the New England game I know they gave up but I halfway understood the frustrations all coming down at once).

The QB play was very "post Marino" like . . . its funny how Henne's backups can make him look so good sometimes. Matt Moore, although he didn't get any help, was missing throws all over the place. Guys wide open and he would either go to the covered option or the uncovered option would drop the pass. He was late on too many throws. Sure it was his first start but he wasn't very good.

The drops . . . my god, wtf? I can't even comment, and what a nice cherry on the top by having Sean Smith drop that late pick. He actually played well so I won't rag on him much but it was fitting to say the least.

If Jimmy Wilson isn't starting next game, or atleast getting many more reps, it would be typical. He is the ONLY guy on defense who resembles a playmaker. Let the kid play, sure he is gonna get beat some but I feel confident he'll make some plays also. And is it fair to say this team is too ****y, when they have proven nothing? Say what you want about Jason Allen and Ted Ginn . . . they made plenty of mistakes, but you are talking arguably the biggest playmaker on defense and the biggest playmaker on offense . . . given away for peanuts, making plays for potential playoff teams. How can you upgrade the position and not have sure fire replacements in? I know Jason would have had a pick by now (hell the guy ended the year as the INT leader and he only played half the ****ing games) and Ginn would have made us halfway interested on returns and on deep balls (though we rarely threw deep and never used Ginn on punts). U aren't good enough to give away players who have made plays for you . . . I don't care how steady you think the next guy is. And did Channing Crowder really glue this defense together like that? He gets called stupid, dumb and all kind of names, but I know he has to be enjoying this.

The coaching? 3rd and 3 inches and you throw? Sure Moore missed Hilliard, but then you ****ing punt? Are u kidding me? Then you need to try to score before the half and you let the clock run out? Then at the end of the game when the score is out of reach you wanna score? And please let Mark Sanchez burn us . . . I don't care, but Mike Nolan send pressure all night if you have to . . . it is inexcusable to not pressure the QB in today's NFL. I don't care how u do it . . . I don't care how prone you are to getting beat by the big play . . . u blitz all 11 guys if u have to. You can't sit up there for 60 minutes and watch your dline not pressure anybody. Daboll was decent, he has been decent all year . . . but lack of execution and obvious head coaching overrules has made him look terrible also. Either way I don't care for either one of our coordinators back next season.

Sparano won't last much longer and I can't say I'm not happy about it. Dude loves talking about "I need to check the film to see" its about time you start checking the field some Tony, because an 0-4 team trying to win doesn't make football decisions like you made last night. You were terrible, it was by far your worst game man, and that is saying something.

I'll continue to watch the Dolphins for guys like Jimmy Wilson and Daniel Thomas, I'm not campaigning for them to "Suck 4 Luck" because they have sucked more than enough with my support.

Last night was sad to watch. It was one of the most pitiful games I have ever seen played by both teams. The Dolphins season got summed up in the first half, 3 trips to the red zone 6 points. Matt Moore looked lost out there, was it part of the game plan to throw it at Darrelle Revis every time? I will give Marshall some credit he did make some plays but he had critical drops and it looked like a ghost pushed him out of bounds on that sure TD play. The defense came out with a ton of energy even though they didn't generate a pass rush. I thought Vontae had a great game. In the second half I don't know whether or not it was fatigue but they just gave up. I guess watching the offense crap themselves on the field for too long will do that to you.

The defense definitely had a solid first half, outside the final Jets drive . . . but you hit the nail on the head . . . 3 redzone trips, the other team has zero, and you are down 7-6. You can only deal with crap like that for so long. Its the mindset of the coach, unfortunately his OLine and his defense isn't close to being good enough to control the clock and play field position. When you get opportunities to score or extend drives . . . you do it. Sparano I believe is living in this fantasy where he actually believe he has a good offensive line and a top 5 defense.

News flash Tony, both are bottom 5 in the league.

i bet that was a fun sports bar night for ya decked out in dolphins gear...guess you didn't choke on any chicken wings...

suck for luck...

What really pissed me off was last night was a game they would have won with just a little effort.
The Jets came out flat and their offence is terrible. Their first 3 position were 3 and out. The yardage in the first quarter was like 150 to 20 in our favor. They were ripe for the picking.
So what do we do ? Go after the best CB in the league. Drop passes like i've never seen. Punt on 4th and inches.
Waste 1:30 before the half with 2 draw plays. Drop yet another INT. Miss many wide open recievers. Not rush the passer at all.
Yes Marshall got 100 yards. So did Revis with 6 points to boot. Reggie pulled his usually act. Played great in the 1st quarter then disappeared for the rest of the game. Target Gates against revis when we really need a play ? Please.

The Jets tried to hand us this game. we missed the hand off I guess ... as usual.

i bet that was a fun sports bar night for ya decked out in dolphins gear...guess you didn't choke on any chicken wings...

suck for luck...

I left at halftime and made it home for the 2nd half. Hey I've given Jets fans a tough time when we beat them and they give me a tough time when they are up on us. Last night, nobody was real happy at the half.

Said it before and I'll say it again, I don't need to campaign "Suck 4 Luck" . . . they can do that w/o my help. Why campaign for something when this team does nothing but let you down anyways? Great, just another way for you to be disappointed when they don't get the #1 pick.

But continue. . . if you guys get your wish I'm not upset . . trust me, if you guys don't then I'm sure I'll find some amusement in that as well.

suck for luck...

Some people are good at sucking and happy to root against the team. Good for you.

when we got in the red zone 2 times and came away with nothing but fgs both times thats when i knew we were done last night...we weren't in that game ever again...

suck for luck...i'm gonna close every post with it for now on til this miserable season ends

I left at halftime and made it home for the 2nd half. Hey I've given Jets fans a tough time when we beat them and they give me a tough time when they are up on us. Last night, nobody was real happy at the half.

Said it before and I'll say it again, I don't need to campaign "Suck 4 Luck" . . . they can do that w/o my help. Why campaign for something when this team does nothing but let you down anyways? Great, just another way for you to be disappointed when they don't get the #1 pick.

But continue. . . if you guys get your wish I'm not upset . . trust me, if you guys don't then I'm sure I'll find some amusement in that as well.

you do that...and you enjoy this seasons pastings...weekly...while you root for meaningless wins and moral victories...

suck for luck

when we got in the red zone 2 times and came away with nothing but fgs both times thats when i knew we were done last night...we weren't in that game ever again...
ends

But that's what you wanted right ?

Question : If you advocated SFL should you stop critizising bad plays or terrible moves by the coach and GM ?

Bad is good right ?

suck for luck...i'm gonna close every post with it for now on til this miserable season ends

I was thinking about sticking around after all that, but when i saw us "satisfied" with 14-6 at the half, I couldn't watch that **** anymore. The Fistpumping "Squeal for Kalil" (if he had his way) head coach of ours lost one of his last supporters with his performance.

you do that...and you enjoy this seasons pastings...weekly...while you root for meaningless wins and moral victories...

suck for luck

Whether I root for meaningless games or not, it isn't like I control anything. Just like rooting for the team to lose does nothing either.

Whether I root for meaningless games or not, it isn't like I control anything. Just like rooting for the team to lose does nothing either.

i[m not the one who was on here questioning peoples fan hood and all that cause they could see the writing on the wall this season...you were...i don't question anyones fan hood...and its not someones place to question mine...

suck for luck...got a t shirt just for ya you can sport to the bar next week...cause you'll probably be leaving at half time of that one also

Back
Top Bottom