It looks like Surtain's not the only one going under the knife | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It looks like Surtain's not the only one going under the knife

Maggot Brain

Trade Bait
Reaction score
At least they're getting this out of the way now so hopefully it won't be an issue during the season. The apparent degenerative nature of Surtain's knee is a much greater concern to me than Tuesday's operation. I really don't think any of these surgeries really hurt the team that much, and it may allow someone else to step up and shine. However, it could ruin any chance of the rookie DT making even the practice squad.

3 Dolphin players to undergo surgery

My apologies if this information or link had been provided previously in a merged thread. I didn't see it so I thought I'd share it. Oh and I also apologize for using the word "really" twice in the same sentence. It was a non proofreadicum mistake I assure you.

Actually

I don't think cleaning out a knee is uncommon or worrisome for players, it gets done all the time and is a minor surgery.

Pat had this same surgery last year before the season, and guess what, he had a pro-bowl year. Pat will be fine. Scoping a knee is hardly anything.

I was going to say the same thing..

A good ol' scoping of the knee isn't anything to get worried about.

I believe it's a pretty easy process.

Back
Top Bottom