It may not happen, but there’s potential in Miami for what exist in KC. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It may not happen, but there’s potential in Miami for what exist in KC.

I can see where your comming from.....

But comparing Kelce to Gesicki is like comparing Apples to Horse Turds. Kelce may go down as the greatest TE of all time, over the last 5 years Kelce has the most receiving yards in the NFL.... leading not only TEs but WRs as well. Gesicki disappears in games and there are punters who block better than he does.

Put some respect on Kelce's name please.

Lol...I know, I'm not, but Gesicki also can and has taken over games, but what makes him valuable is, when we're in the REDZONE, with the speed Miami will have, Gesicki can benefit hugely this year with far more TDs, as teams are forced to defend the quick pass that can kill them.

Kelce is in a league all by himself with Grunk gone, but don't sleep on Gesicki this year, he could have a career year.

Last edited:
???????? I've heard the expressions getting one's feet wet, and cutting one's teeth.....lol

This is what happens when I post at work 😂 I was imagining like, biting into something and having bloody teeth. I questioned it then justified it.

Winning a SB takes luck (injuries, bounces, etc.). Being a perennial playoff team puts you in position to capitalize when the luck falls your way. I just want to be in that position again.
So true about luck many times factoring into Championships.

Ahhh another proverbial prove it on the field.

Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

Frankly…KC is a team that went from the Super Bowl win over the Niners to getting crushed by Tampa….to losing the AFC championship game to Joe Burrow and the Bengals.

Despite the great players, they have under achieved and declined from their peak.

Years ago I saw an analysis on a betting site that concluded that usually the better team wins, but that luck changed the outcome about 25% of the time.
The better team usually wins. It's when teams are more evenly matched, such as many playoff games, where a lucky bounce, a fortunate call, a shanked punt, etc, can mean the difference between advancing or going home.

I will do one better, there is potential in this team to be better then what they had in KC.

KC had an elite receiver, we have that same elite receiver, but right behind him, we have another receiver that looks awfully close to that elite receiver, with a third receiver that add more size, with still some good speed.

They had a top TE, we have a top TE, but here the difference is much higher and more complete in favor of KC.

They had good speed in their RB Squad, as do we.

As I said POTENTIALLY, we could have a better team then they do, but that will fall on three issues, in order of importance...

1. How good will the OLine be?
2. How good will Tua perform?
3. Is McDaniel the real deal?

If those three factors are positive, then Miami will be a better team then KC, because unlike KC, Miami Defense this year could be scary.
Jesus Christ.

Back
Top Bottom