It may seem obvious however....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It may seem obvious however.......

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
The Dolphins have to do whatever is within their power to keep #99 away from #1 on Sunday. I just don't like the matchup of Donald vs. Tua's Hip. I really hope that there is a solid gameplan that consists of slowing down the beast that is Aaron Donald otherwise this might be looked back on as an extremely poor decision to start the Franchise vs. the Rams.......Finsup!!!

The Dolphins have to do whatever is within their power to keep #99 away from #1 on Sunday. I just don't like the matchup of Donald vs. Tua's Hip. I really hope that there is a solid gameplan that consists of slowing down the beast that is Aaron Donald otherwise this might be looked back on as an extremely poor decision to start the Franchise vs. the Rams.......Finsup!!!

You'd like to think that's an obvious plan by this entire organization. I'd expect lots of runs and plays out of the shotgun and a fair amount of 2 TE sets.

I think it goes without saying double teams and cut-blocks on #99 is a must.

Finally, There has to be a strong memo to Tua that we don't need him to be a hero. If the play isn't there get rid of the ball. We need you for the reminder of the season not just one game.

when they line him up at LDE we should be chipping him or something

Tua is going to do his thing on Sunday... 5 TD's all on Jalen Ramsey.

Ok maybe not but I would gladly take a win regardless of stats.

This is a contact sport. Tua is going to get hit hard eventually. His body will either hold up or it won't.

This notion that you can protect him from hits to his hip( or any other part of his body) every single game from now till the end of eternity is stupid.
so true, he has to play smart but even R Wilson gets the hammer a few times a game

Donald has not been a beast this season like the past..3.5 sacks this year? Im not scared and I doubt Tua is either...

BTW...Im not alone in feeling this way.

Warren Sapp rips Aaron Donald's run defense, doubts his greatness​

I'm sorry, but Warren Sapp is a ? and he's just jealous that Aaron Donald is twice the player he was, with also twice the work ethic..

Donald has not been a beast this season like the past..3.5 sacks this year? Im not scared and I doubt Tua is either...

He has 7.5 sacks not 3.5 sacks and that's while being double teamed!!!

Umm Donald has 7.5 sacks this season which is 2nd in the NFL only to Myles Garrett. The Rams play tonight so he could have more by the time we play him.

I'm sorry, but Warren Sapp is a ? and he's just jealous that Aaron Donald is twice the player he was, with also twice the work ethic..
I agree, he's a clown, and I lend zero creedance to his evaluation skills, but he was a pretty damn good player, with a non stop motor (and mouth), for several years in his prime.

And I'm not really a fan of him, but my parents were Bucs fans, so I saw a lot of games from the Dungy years.

I'm more worried about a free blitzer with a full running start nailing him when he doesn't see him coming, than taking sacks from the D Linemen.

No sacks or massive hits would be even better.

we all saw how this team reacted to Tua when Flo made the decision Sunday. They love him. They’re gonna play so fired up.

expect Smythe and Cox to play a lot. A ton to get Tua out of the pocket.

Hogwash. You draft the guy, you play him and stop worrying about injuries. Nothing you can do about it. Can’t live in fear of what you can’t control. Welcome to the big time, this is the NFL. With that said, his offense will be designed for him to get the ball out quick, a lot more running plays, probably extra blockers requiring him to thread the needle to WRs are are covered. Not sure if I like that game plan, would rather play him like the player he can be.

Back
Top Bottom