It Really IS 'Tua Or Bust' now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It Really IS 'Tua Or Bust' now

ChitownPhins28

Basement Dweller
Reaction score
Losing that draft pick means that if Tua fails and proves to Not be the guy, Dolphins franchise is Dead And Buried for a half-decade or more.
The ability to get into the top 5 or even Top 10 of the 2023 draft is Gone.

Not only that, but the ability to draft Any 'difference-maker' in the potential draftee's rookie year = Gone.
Need a day 1 starter on the OL?
NOPE.

This situation that Ross stupidly and Arrogantly created has made 2022 season truly
Superbowl Or Bust!
Ross and the NFL have HURT DOLPHIN FANS, EXCLUSIVELY!
WE'RE THE ONES THAT GOT ****ED HERE!!
****!!

Losing that draft pick means that if Tua fails and proves to Not be the guy, Dolphins franchise is Dead And Buried for a half-decade or more.

Not only that, but the ability to draft Any 'difference-maker' in the potential draftee's rookie year = Gone.
NOPE.

This situation that Ross stupidly and Arrogantly created has made 2022 season truly
Superbowl Or Bust!
****!!

Some of y’all need to calm down. I understand that it’s not ideal, but realistically that pick should be in the mid to late 20s this season.

We have a legitimate team and Tua will never be a problem on any future teams. He’s proven as much in camp. Call it practice and blah blah, but Tua has proven he can hit the fastest player in the NFL in stride 60+ yards downfield. We will be fine.

This team was lacking blocking and rb. This has been addressed all while adding even more weapons for Tua in the process.

2022 could wind up being one piece away, whether it's QB or, more likely, OL.

I think the OL piece is Really going to be necessary. Dolphins are Still Weak at OL.

Sorry, there’s no guarantee that our draft capital was going to be sufficient to make a move for a top QB, anyway. We couldn’t get Burrow, last time I checked.

I’m more disappointed that we’re not going to be add two first rounders at positions of need other than QB.

With only a 2nd Rnd pick now in the first 3 rounds, Miami will have next to no good options for acquiring young, Cost-Controlled OL starters. The best we can do is expensive FAs or 'project' draftees.

With only a 2nd Rnd pick now in the first 3 rounds, Miami will have next to no good options for acquiring young, Cost-Controlled OL starters. The best we can do is expensive FAs or 'project' draftees.
Ummm… dude we have another first and 2 thirds. Isn’t the third we are losing in the 2024 draft?

We have a 1st 2nd and 3rd next year, and lost a 3rd the year after.. which gisecki will fetch us in compensatory pick if we don’t resign him. It just makes all Grier’s moves a little worse

NOPE.

Superbowl Or Bust!
****!!
It already was and is. Tua's going to kill it this year.

NOPE.

Superbowl Or Bust!
****!!
Hey Dude,

Honestly go rub one out. You will feel better.

I don't think it means that at all. QB a starting to move around like NBA players, not to mention you don't have to pick top 5 to get a great QB. Next year looks fairly strong at the position and I doubt we would be unable to move up into the teens at worst depending where the pick we have lands.

Back
Top Bottom