It Really IS 'Tua Or Bust' now | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It Really IS 'Tua Or Bust' now

They aren't taking the SF pick. It isn't the end of the world. It just sucks.......
it sucks, but thank god miami had two no 1 picks next year or else there'd be no no1 pick for miami for '23. Would really have sucked having no first rd pick

I think it'll work out fine, honestly it's the least of my concerns at the moment. I don't expect the team's offense to be hot this year, and I expect Tua will get more blame than he deserves for that.

The team not having draft capital to replace him with a splash move means he's gonna get at least a shot to compete for the job in that situation, which is ideal.

With only a 2nd Rnd pick now in the first 3 rounds, Miami will have next to no good options for acquiring young, Cost-Controlled OL starters. The best we can do is expensive FAs or 'project' draftees.
We still have the 49ers first rounder.

With only a 2nd Rnd pick now in the first 3 rounds, Miami will have next to no good options for acquiring young, Cost-Controlled OL starters. The best we can do is expensive FAs or 'project' draftees.
We still have our 3rd round pick in 2023. We won't have one in 2024.

We have 1 (SF), 2, 3, 3(NE) in 2023

1 & 2 in 2024

Last edited:
Anything but draft picks

****… ummm ****…well today was Tua’s sharpest practice, one bad throw all day

In reality we should have all been prepared for this since January. Though I thought it would have been for the tanking charges lol.

Settle down, Francis.

If you are going to continue to post your traditional knee-jerk threads, at least get your facts right.

We still have a first second and third I believe. We can always bundle picks to move up if needed. But I'm hoping Tua does well.

We still have a first

Back
Top Bottom