It Really IS 'Tua Or Bust' now | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It Really IS 'Tua Or Bust' now

To deny that the loss of the draft picks will not hurt is not being realistic. However, we finally have a team with firepower on offense, an aggressive opportunistic defense and a coaching staff that is refreshingly positive and can teach.

IMHO where the draft picks hurt is the inability to maneuver on draft day and/or find replacements for Howard/Jones or a LT/RT. We will have do better in the lower rounds to build for the future.

Stop worrying. Tua will not bust, not a chance. I've been saying since last season he will be considered the best QB in the division by mid-season once Allen shows his true colors and goes back to his bad completion % now Dabol has gone, and by seasons end he'll be one of the top 10 in the league on every off season list.

He's over his injury now and has weapons around him. can't wait to see him this season, he's going to kill it

If he busts it’s because the oline didn’t hold up. Use the 1st to trade for a proven linemen and give him a 4th year. If it holds up I don’t believe this will be a conversation

I too can’t believe they did enough to shore up the OL. What’s the point of getting all those weapons if the OL is a weakness?

Haha yup.

You never know. I don't remember too many people predicting a top 5 pick from Houston last year.

You just never know. Trey Lance and bad breaks like the bucs are having, completely change a season.

I think Miami is a perfect scenario. Change 1 player and only 1.
Bridgewater is our starting QB this season. How diferrent would our outcome be in your opinion.

I see a 12 + win team with Tua. But I see a 8 win or less with Bridgewater.

Jimmy G, to Lance I see as a much more negative effect as Tua to Bridgewater.

But who knows. Lance could Herbert it out lol.

I see a similar win total either way. Tua could come out looking elite, but I imagine it will be an offense where the QB just has to not mess up for the most part and take what is there. Teddy is capable of that.

If he busts it’s because the oline didn’t hold up. Use the 1st to trade for a proven linemen and give him a 4th year. If it holds up I don’t believe this will be a conversation
If he busts, its because he is not a franchise qb. This is his last year to prove himself. Cut and dry.

Well I believe he's gonna give it his best. And a lot of this depends on the team. One thing for sure is he can't do any worse than what we have had in the last 20 years.

I see a similar win total either way. Tua could come out looking elite, but I imagine it will be an offense where the QB just has to not mess up for the most part and take what is there. Teddy is capable of that.
I was trying to make that point but was laughed at. There are building this offense similar to the 49ers. Just don't mess up, and be slightly above a game manager. Both Tua and Teddy(which we payed alot as a back up) should ne able to do that.

Stop worrying. Tua will not bust, not a chance. I've been saying since last season he will be considered the best QB in the division by mid-season once Allen shows his true colors and goes back to his bad completion % now Dabol has gone, and by seasons end he'll be one of the top 10 in the league on every off season list.

He's over his injury now and has weapons around him. can't wait to see him this season, he's going to kill it
And then you woke up out of your wet dream and back to reality of Josh Allen owning your Dolphins and them trying to replace TUA like they have been trying to do so much so that it cost you a 1st and 3rd round pick in cheating to do so.

as long as Ross is the owner, Tua is unfortunately not 100% the guy. Hopefully the Dolphins have done enough to protect him and we know he has the weapons and if they can protect Tua will hopefully even become Ross's #1 guy. Ross is dumb enough that he may surprise me regardless of anything Tua does.

And then you woke up out of your wet dream and back to reality of Josh Allen owning your Dolphins and them trying to replace TUA like they have been trying to do so much so that it cost you a 1st and 3rd round pick in cheating to do so.
Just go away

…said the blindman in the bleachers. 😂

Back
Top Bottom