It Really IS 'Tua Or Bust' now | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It Really IS 'Tua Or Bust' now

trey lance will suck and the san francisco 49ers will have a shocking 3 and 14 record if they're lucky!
I agree that Lance is a huge question mark. Yet if he is just average, the 49ers have the talent on the roster to make the playoffs in a very weak NFC. I just don’t see 7 teams in the NFC better than the 49ers.

Obviously I hope the 49ers are bad enough to give the Dolphins a top 10 pick in next years draft. I just don’t think it will happen.

I agree that Lance is a huge question mark. Yet if he is just average, the 49ers have the talent on the roster to make the playoffs in a very weak NFC. I just don’t see 7 teams in the NFC better than the 49ers.

Obviously I hope the 49ers are bad enough to give the Dolphins a top 10 pick in next years draft. I just don’t think it will happen.
Hope springs eternal!

Let's just ride the positives right now. Forget Wrecking Ball Ross and his clueless ability to break the basic rules plus hes banned from the team which is great!
Our team is set up to make waves this coming season. Back Tua. He's been dissed from every angle the last 2yrs including our owns team owner whos tapping up Brady! Hes a sellout on his own franchise QB whos busting his ass to be our teams QB. Its his time. Let's go with it.
Screw Ross. Hes a liability. I'm just looking forward to this team and the quality skill players we now have. Its got seriously ability to make waves and get us to where we've not been for yrs...and yrs...and yrs. Trust me. I've been on bread and water since I was 15yrs old As a Phin fan.

The Dolphins were never going to be able to draft one of the top QB’s in next years draft, even if they had two 1st round picks. The Lions, Texans, Seahawks, and Eagles all have two first round picks next year and they will all likely be looking to draft a QB in the first round.
‘I expect Tua to have a breakout season this year but even if he doesn’t, the Dolphins won’t be able to move up high enough to draft one of the better QB’s in next years draft. The 49ers will likely be a playoff team this season and the Dolphins will probably be picking in the 26-32 range in the 2023 first round. All the top QB’s will be long gone by then.

49ers will
“Likely” be a playoff team? Right

Even if they get a top 10 pick from the 49ers, I would want an offensive lineman, CB, or LB. I believe Tua is the long term answer at the QB position. So I have no interest in the Dolphins selecting a QB in the 2023 draft.
You are correct, sir!

Tua is going to have a Burrow-esch season. He’s completing over 70% of his passes. Last season he would have completed 70% if the offense didn’t completely fall apart after the bye week. And last season our WRs were like a Chinese Buffet during Covid. Never open. This season it’s the Waffle House. Open 24/7. That’s a big big difference.

Hope springs eternal!

Haha yup.

You never know. I don't remember too many people predicting a top 5 pick from Houston last year.

You just never know. Trey Lance and bad breaks like the bucs are having, completely change a season.

I think Miami is a perfect scenario. Change 1 player and only 1.
Bridgewater is our starting QB this season. How diferrent would our outcome be in your opinion.

I see a 12 + win team with Tua. But I see a 8 win or less with Bridgewater.

Jimmy G, to Lance I see as a much more negative effect as Tua to Bridgewater.

But who knows. Lance could Herbert it out lol.

Haha yup.

You never know. I don't remember too many people predicting a top 5 pick from Houston last year.

You just never know. Trey Lance and bad breaks like the bucs are having, completely change a season.

I think Miami is a perfect scenario. Change 1 player and only 1.
Bridgewater is our starting QB this season. How diferrent would our outcome be in your opinion.

I see a 12 + win team with Tua. But I see a 8 win or less with Bridgewater.

Jimmy G, to Lance I see as a much more negative effect as Tua to Bridgewater.

But who knows. Lance could Herbert it out lol.
Lance being like Herbie isn’t necessarily the worst thing. Then they for sure will not make the playoffs and our pick will be in the teens rather than the twenties.

Back
Top Bottom