It Really IS 'Tua Or Bust' now | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It Really IS 'Tua Or Bust' now

I was trying to make that point but was laughed at. There are building this offense similar to the 49ers. Just don't mess up, and be slightly above a game manager. Both Tua and Teddy(which we payed alot as a back up) should ne able to do that.

…said the blind woman in the bleachers. 😂

It's that time of the year that the trolls and the i told you so folks come out . More worried about being right than the team winning .

Ballgame tomorrow, I just can't wait for Dolphin football. I'll take my pre seasons fix for now.

I'm still on the wait and see if Tua does ball out or not. My fear is, if he does, and we are looking so good and everything is going right and we are all feeling so good and BAM... he another season ending injury. That would be the worst.

Speaking of that, that's a good question I think. Say Tua does ball and gets hurt. Do we keep him and risk more injury or do we try and move on?

Stop worrying. Tua will not bust, not a chance. I've been saying since last season he will be considered the best QB in the division by mid-season once Allen shows his true colors and goes back to his bad completion % now Dabol has gone, and by seasons end he'll be one of the top 10 in the league on every off season list.

He's over his injury now and has weapons around him. can't wait to see him this season, he's going to kill it
Tua shows many flashes of being GREAT but also flashes of being sub-NFL, too. That Titans game was a microcosm of both. That bomb to Waddle in that game was great, but he showed a lot of inability to throw on the run on 2 key 3rd downs.

Re: injuries: Some injuries have nothing to do with whether or not a player is 'injury-prone' or weak, but others are related to physical limitations of a player.
If Tua gets injuries related to being smaller or related to structural weakness caused by the hip, then we need to cut bait
If Tua gets an injury that could happen to any, perfectly healthy player, then we dont 'move on'. If it's the latter (related to past injury or physical liability)...
The truth of Tua will be told this season, I believe.

Back
Top Bottom